Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 2 Post By madflo19
  • 2 Post By hijo de puta
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Bot bidding in transfer market

Bot bidding in transfer market

I tried posting several times to a 3 year old thread about bot bidding, but it never posted. Here's hoping a new thread works.

I'm new to Top Eleven, joining midway through last season. I created a second team this season, so I could start from the beginning. I have a level 2 team and a level 1 team. I was watching the transfer market from both of my profiles and saw the same player appear at the same time. The same person was bidding on the player. In the 3 year old thread, it mentioned that there are no bots bidding. Well, bots are bidding. Here's the proof.

Bot bidding in transfer market-wv5-2-.jpgBot bidding in transfer market-wv6-2-.jpg

You can see that the same bidder bid different prices for the same player.

Here's a link to that old thread.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...players-2.html

As a side note, what's weird is that the player with the 17 quality is from my level 2 team, while the 12 quality version is from level 1 perspective. The player's attributes were identical in both listings.
    Last edited by hijo de puta; 08-21-2018 at 01:23 AM.

That’s reminds me some old movies with Peter Sellers as inspector Clouseau
    lol
    nourStark, Cope King and Bunzo like this.

Addicted
    You are misunderstanding the auction system. You watched the same bidding from two different accounts. The price differs per level. It is not what the bidder paid, it is what would be paid for this offer on your own level.
    Bunzo and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You are misunderstanding the auction system. You watched the same bidding from two different accounts. The price differs per level. It is not what the bidder paid, it is what would be paid for this offer on your own level.
    Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Thanks for clarifying.

Instead of trying to read and understand the transfer market ,you read some 3 years old post about some myths. Great!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Instead of trying to read and understand the transfer market ,you read some 3 years old post about some myths. Great!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    No, you got it backwards. I went to the old post AFTER I thought I identified a problem. At least give me kudos for searching before posting blindly. Either way I concocted a conspiracy theory and ran with it when I had no idea what I was talking about, so thanks. Noobs do what they do.
    gogs67 and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hijo de puta View Post
    No, you got it backwards. I went to the old post AFTER I thought I identified a problem. At least give me kudos for searching before posting blindly. Either way I concocted a conspiracy theory and ran with it when I had no idea what I was talking about, so thanks. Noobs do what they do.
    So you like reading and I guess you mean the Mythbusters of Niko 7
    He wrote another great thread for new players.
    It's in Bugs section, sticky one- Summary
    "It's not a bug if..."
    Read that too
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 12-20-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    hijo de puta likes this.