Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: The future of Top Eleven !!

The future of Top Eleven !!

Hello,

I am very frustrated by the team nordeus why they don't take all suggest giving by the player and specially old player ( manager ) I played the game since 2015 and I love this game but I see that the perspective of the gameplay becomes less interesting.

I am lover of video game, and I follow every success story of some fews video game company, and when we see the notice the evolution of games we can see all of the them listen to all suggestions of pro gamers or the gamers testers.

I wanna just give one advice the team nordeus focus to keep old manager playing listen to them, try to dev all small suggest gived and don't be care to have new manager in the game u have a good marketing

Cheers
    Last edited by Amoun; 08-22-2018 at 11:31 PM.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

In the mobile gaming world new paying players are more desirable IMO than older managers. After grasping the game we don't need to spend a dime. I hope they listen not for the fact that we are somehow special, I just think that our suggestions may improve the overall experience of the game and this is good for them at the end of the day.
    Dan G and Altiplano like this.