Thread: Injuries

Injuries

What's going on with all the injuries??
    This season I've had injuries almost every single day!

I don't overtrain them, never. I always train after last match of the day, and i calculate how much condition i could spent on training so they are at 99% when game starts next day. I never use "heavy" training and my players are almost always above 70% condition.

Like i said, almost every day there's a player injured.
    A couple of my players are of have been injured for the 2nd/3rd time this season now!??

This is really ridiculous.

Thats true. Every day injured player. Finally after 6 days hes fit and next day hes injured again and again, or 3 injured in one match. So this isnt realy normal.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Jef0504, stop training them for sometime
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

New day..new injuries.........
    Another 2 injured in 1 match

What a ........

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jef0504 View Post
    New day..new injuries.........
    Another 2 injured in 1 match

What a ........
    ) thats to wierd, did you stoped training them?

Sometime ago I had very big problems with injured players and I wroted a mail to Nordeus, they said they will look to see if something is wrong with my team and after that I didn't got problem with injured, I had something like you, in 10 days, 12 injured players or something like that :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I also wrote to them, they said the injuries are based on the stats from the English premier league, they use a site called 'Physioroom' to program the game engine.
    - PhysioRoom.com

Load of bollox if you ask me.
    Injuries in the real game don't occur to a player who replaces another injured player during a game three times on the trot.
    Teams are targeted to weaken them to either level up the quality in a given game or a to weaken you for the following day when you have a Cup or CL game, also if your team is on a good run in the league, say first and second is struggling to catch you, the game engine steps into help him..
    I have run various comparisons in all three competitions that I'm in, the stronger teams get hammered while the weaker team get very little.
    The major factors being depth and quality of your squad.
    Some would call this cheating, IMO if a data annalist was to examine the program it would be proved.
    As Adi has alluded to in other topics, the game engine/Nordeus in his opinion is bent it will do anything in an attempt to force you to buy tokens.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-11-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91