Thread: Can teams play better with full sqaud the same nationality ?

Can teams play better with full sqaud the same nationality ?

hello, i have 16 player and 10 are english, can they perform better if all are english just like fifa with the chemistry??

My first 4 seasons I had a very mixed roster, and did pretty well. This season, (OK, I'm in tougher league), but I've done some dealing and now I've got 8 English players, and I'm struggling in mid table. Probably just a coincidence. Although maybe this proves that the game is not so random as we think. In real life, English players don't seem to be as good as other nationalities. :-)

ok so its not that good of an engine like fifa. im in season 2 in 1st place and semis in CL and Cup. only thing i dont liek about this game is tokens are expensive and easy to use, ie auctions :O i think they should give u extra tokens for comign 1st/2nd in league etc

Up until level 4, lower rated players are quite adequate. I got 4 successive promotions with squads that only contained a couple of 4's. Most were 3 or even 2.

As regards the nationalities, my team was like a United Nations. I had players from Montenegro, North Korea, Bermuda, Uganda etc, and had some really impressive results. Three successive CL finals (2 won and 1 lost).

If you are doing well, don't waste tokens on higher rated players. Try to save for the higher levels. (level 5 onwards).

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    hello, i have 16 player and 10 are english, can they perform better if all are english just like fifa with the chemistry??
    Few seasons ago I renamed all my players and I changed theyr nationality, I won CL and League but I don't think they played better because they was all from same country, I know in fifa it's helping you but here I don't think so and I don't think they are planning that as long for some county is very hard to find players from their country and for some is very easy
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

this idea will be great..
    "same nation players play better if the play on one team"
    like added favorite player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    this idea will be great..
    "same nation players play better if the play on one team"
    like added favorite player
    Yes Okta but for you, Thai or Turkey it won't be hard to find players ) but for some small countries it will be horrible and it won't be fair
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook