Thread: Cannot beat Olympiakos is Season Opening II Event

Cannot beat Olympiakos is Season Opening II Event

Hi coaches,

I'm writing this to get some help in completing lvl 4 of this event.

As you know, Olympiakos is a 136% rated team, playing with a 4-2-3-1 formation. I usually play with same formation, and lost a lot of games against them.
    Then I passed to:

---DL--DC--DR---
    --------DMC-------
    -----MC---MC-----
    -AML-AMC-AMR-
    ----------ST---------

with Normal, Mixed, Mixed, no c/a, low press, Normal tackles, no offside trap as tactics.

I lost again, 4-0.

I always get more ball possession (around 60%), always have more shots (in and out the goal), but still cannot even be close to an even game. Always losses with 3, or more goals.

Where am i mistaken? Should I keep trying (and waste tokens....), or should I quit this event? I wuold really love a 7+stars player.

My team is 108% rated. I won smoothly last event (Season Opening I), at least until 5th level. Never lost a single game in the first 4 levels.

Please, help me. Time is running out. Please notice that i have no MR/ML.

I tried with a:

DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ST

First half, took the lead: 2-0
    Second half, last minutes, obviously 2 goals for Olympiakos, 2-2, and extra time
    Last minutes of extra time, ****ING LOST CONNECTION BECAUSE IN THIS ****TY GAME YOU CANNOT CHANGE PLAYERS IN THE LAST SECONDS
    Reconnected, lost the game.

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS ****TY GAME WITH ****TY EVENTS AND ****TY DEVELOPERS.

75 TOKENS FOR N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

SEVENTY-FIVE TOKENS.

NORDEUS = BAD PROGRAMMERS AND THIEVES!!! DONT EVER SPEND A SINGLE CENT ON THIS GAME!

Personally I would drop your amc and put in another CB whilst keeping the same formation. Start defensive, short passing, easy tackling and don't press. Use your possession bonus until you take the lead and then use the defensive bonus after that. My striker is also an amc so if I'm holding on I'll go strikerless.