Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jairotf

Thread: Change..or this is over

Change..or this is over

Hi all my name is Jairo. Veteran player of this game for more than 5 years and the Top Eleven Youtube channel in the Meet the Managers section. Here my video if you want to know me a little more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1uy79724o&t=2s

I remember with great affection the oldest versions of Top Eleven. However.
    The reason for this thread is to make them reach all who build what sincerely for me was and is not now. A great game A lot of my veteran people who have also played this game, we're fed up. We are tired of so much change and all these changes lead to new mistakes. The creativity of previous years is not being achieved. Very simple systems and even many of the times unrealistic. And if I'm saying the typical one that has a team and loses with a 3-star .. It's not real. And this has been like this for years. Then until not long ago the mutants arrived, after the mutants the great sector that did not use mutants complained. It was ignored and eliminated. Now after all that comes the friendlies. And more of the same, people who were in favor and people who were against. We'll see. It tires. Tired that every two times three do not listen to those who really know about this. It is clear that we can not please everyone, but what we can not do either is to go crazy and do meaningless things. I just say something and I hope it does not bother anyone but there are other applications that take less time from years of work and they are getting better. I only say that. And I'm about to do the same. Stop playing and I do not stop playing for winning or losing. No. I stop playing because of so many changes that later when you have your template ready it ends up destroying all the work that is behind. Gentlemen, start being more creative and listen to people who have brains in this game. If not. It is a matter of time that much of the sector stop playing more forever to this game. It is a pity.

Famous
    I agree , the people who mis use the game with Toni of friendlies and the tankers break this great gamr

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, it is over.
    What we 're playing now, is another game.
    A big part of old nordeus stuff has gone, a bigger part of old player has left (or just didn't delete their teams yet) and the new TE is totally different from the old 2014 (and before).
    The old one was 60%-40% managerial-coaching, now it's 90%-10% (tricks included ).
    If you still having some fun, continue playing,
    if not, drop it.
    But it won't get back
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

jairotf,do you think that Nordeus he is worried about this thread?
    Last edited by Zyletka; 09-11-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Obviously not. But will have one day that people will quit this. Remember it... Anyways thank you all for the support I really appreciate it

read signature
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by jairotf View Post
    Obviously not. But will have one day that people will quit this. Remember it... Anyways thank you all for the support I really appreciate it
    I already quite from official competitions, staying level every season and playing only with some old friends for asso games.
    Those nations games are interesting too.
    Still has some fun but the good old TE is over.