Thread: Wtf keeper injured

Wtf keeper injured

Just played champion league final and my keeper gets injured in the 1st minute, didn’t have a sub either or even have a 2nd keeper (will be buying one in new season) am I unlucky or what? Have played 15 seasons and never had a injured keeper went all season without losing one match in all comps to this happened lol
    Btw lost 1-3 having a ST in goals

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    went all season without losing one match in all comps to this happened
    hmm, that's not good.
    When I have 1-2 troll/bad results during the season I feel more safe - for not having a bad day- in my finals.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mark(Bradford city) View Post
    Just played champion league final and my keeper gets injured in the 1st minute, didn’t have a sub either or even have a 2nd keeper (will be buying one in new season) am I unlucky or what? Have played 15 seasons and never had a injured keeper went all season without losing one match in all comps to this happened lol
    Btw lost 1-3 having a ST in goals
    I was asking myself for long.... So it is possible. Sucks anyway, but thanks for the sharing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk

Unlucky bro it just happens some times. My friend lost cup final to me this week because his key player got red card. He lost yesterday the champions league because his key player got red card again.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My goalkeeper got injured in the semifinal and I lost the game but I was able to return the result in 2nd leg. I did the same mistake like you, just one keeper so from now on I would probably just go for a decent keeper as a sub.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, that's not good.
    When I have 1-2 troll/bad results during the season I feel more safe - for not having a bad day- in my finals.
    Yes, I agree. Last season, I was undefeated all season, but lost in the semi-final of the Champions cup to a far weaker team.

This season, I was defeated in the league three days ago - I was pleased, because I knew there won't be a troll result in the Champions cup final (which I won 6-0).

Been there he got injured for 20 games???? Crazy stuff but I had treatment so it was ok

Going to Learn off my mistakes, going to have a keeper in subs from now on lol