Thread: Until when?

Until when?

For a while, players are using the friendly up players, I have nothing against, but I think this is their existence being somewhat attractive and does not suit the reality. When will a NORDEUS continue with this error?

PS: Below is the print of my player at the beginning and the end of this season, upado only with friendly.

PS.2: Before anyone comes to question me why you are encountering this type of problem ... or if we use those "tricks" or stay behind.

Until when?-whatsapp-image-2018-09-15-9.08.01-pm.jpgUntil when?-whatsapp-image-2018-09-15-9.08.02-pm.jpg
    Last edited by Elson; 09-16-2018 at 01:41 AM.

The friendly did NOT end, they left a gap yet ... just enter the starting line and replace the players without conditioning as soon as the game begins. With this, the holders do not lose conditioning.
    In short, they only increased the work, but it continues the same way!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    does not suit the reality.
    The main problem it's not the friendlies.
    After all, those few managers who are spending 8 hours in the game, they deserve some extra reward.
    The problem it's this whole system with player's progress, the training, the skills which are abnormal (how a player with 1% speed or strength can play superb ) and the game mechanics.
    This new system had so many holes from the beginning, I hope we 'll see something different with TE 2019.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html