Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Randomness is a good thing ? y but is too much if like this

Exclamation Randomness is a good thing ? y but is too much if like this

Randomness is a good thing ? y but is too much if like this-screenshot-863-.jpg

When you see your player miss like 4/5 shots in front of the Gk... you know that the troll is coming, but this is too much, in real football this kind of match happens like 1 in 2 or 3 years .. The last match i remember is this

Randomness is a good thing ? y but is too much if like this-ayfrj.jpg

And it was 6 years ago lol, in T11 we can have like 4 troll matches per season and i think is too much, what do you think forum guys and admins ?

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Dreamer
    Depends, if u are an MU fans, u surely get used to this kinda result in real football too... Im fine with tat result, as long as the manager is present...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well we can't really see the qualities of the teams from this pictures. Regarding your shoots, 21, some of them are cosmetics, this isn't the real number of shoots you had. Anyway I do believe you that sometimes the results are way to much, maybe this is the case as well. I hope we will see an announcement regarding improving the results soon.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well we can't really see the qualities of the teams from this pictures. Regarding your shoots, 21, some of them are cosmetics, this isn't the real number of shoots you had. Anyway I do believe you that sometimes the results are way to much, maybe this is the case as well. I hope we will see an announcement regarding improving the results soon.
    Sorry i forgot about that ^^, me 115 vs him 96. ( "I hope we will see an announcement regarding improving the results soon" ) I hope as well

The Celtic - Barcelona has become a legend now lol. I think now that all matches are random even when you win, the favourite teams are selected from the begginning. This season I did not manipulate and there already were 2 or 3 other contender much higher than me, first day of the season troll draw. I got the message that this season I would get a 2nd or 3r place at best so I decided to stay level. At this point it would be silly of me to fight against the engine.

Rookie
    First day of the season u get troll draw then give up? Last season I lost first 3 matches of the league with 0-3 screwups results... in the last day I finish top 1 with 1 point advantage from 2nd, treble as well.... Outplay the system, that’s our purpose right?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    First day of the season u get troll draw then give up? Last season I lost first 3 matches of the league with 0-3 screwups results... in the last day I finish top 1 with 1 point advantage from 2nd, treble as well.... Outplay the system, that’s our purpose right?
    I never give up , I've been through a lot

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    I know what I am doing, I have tried playing the hero many times it is not worth my time, on a positive note my players life will be extended.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I know what I am doing, I have tried playing the hero many times it is not worth my time, on a positive note my players life will be extended.
    And then some..........if you play friendlies.