Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: the most bs game ever

the most bs game ever

Before the match i'm in first place, won 11 straight, score 50, conceded 1 goal (pen), the opponent is in 10th place. I used my 2nd string team as I had rested my starting XI for the 2nd Cup leg but from quality difference and formation wise...I should win no matter what!!! We both didn't watch the match and I had 1 supporter so only 3% possession bonus for him.

I would of swallow 1-0 but 3-0?
    the most bs game ever-mostbs.jpg
    cracicot and FC Barcelona like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

I understand you used your reserves so your morale will surely be really low but that's no excuse against the garbage in comparison he has. How the hell did he pull that one off?

to be honest, I have 4 alt teams,I never change tactics,log in once a day to down their condition from 99%, NEVER watch mathces,with a lot of 2* and 3* players
    performed much better than my main team.Take it easy,there are a lot of game out of here

btw, 3W defence system is OP now^.^. all my 4 alts use that.
    Last edited by newc; 04-21-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I understand you used your reserves so your morale will surely be really low but that's no excuse against the garbage in comparison he has. How the hell did he pull that one off?
    every single player in my team is 99/99...We only lost 1 game, the 1st game of the season so how can any morale be low? I have a legend playing that match too and all my reserves play in games in the rotation system. He didn't even watch the match so he didn't pull ****.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Before the match i'm in first place, won 11 straight, score 50, conceded 1 goal (pen), the opponent is in 10th place. I used my 2nd string team as I had rested my starting XI for the 2nd Cup leg but from quality difference and formation wise...I should win no matter what!!! We both didn't watch the match and I had 1 supporter so only 3% possession bonus for him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mostbs.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	5559
    Looks like Michael Jackson and Bushy didnt show up for you. What did you expect from them anyways...Bushy does cocaine before every game and Jackson is addicted to sleeping pills. And you count on them in the reserves? Seriously, Bush did so much cocaine in the reserves, you should have checked his background before you signed him!

3-0. wow. what can I say? better luck next time???
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by newc View Post
    to be honest, I have 4 alt teams,I never change tactics,log in once a day to down their condition from 99%, NEVER watch mathces,with a lot of 2* and 3* players
    performed much better than my main team.Take it easy,there are a lot of game out of here

btw, 3W defence system is OP now^.^. all my 4 alts use that.
    I don't know what you talking about the 3W defense system OP....Name a real team in the world uses 1 DC and 2 full backs. Also you can't bypass the formation settings of the 2 teams, there's no way in hell he has any slight advantages whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Looks like Michael Jackson and Bushy didnt show up for you. What did you expect from them anyways...Bushy does cocaine before every game and Jackson is addicted to sleeping pills. And you count on them in the reserves? Seriously, Bush did so much cocaine in the reserves, you should have checked his background before you signed him!

3-0. wow. what can I say? better luck next time???
    You know your team plays like **** when your GK has highest rating LOL
    Beckham and Fabregas are starters, and only Bush is in the reserve, the rest of the team are subs that play alongside of the starting 11 all the time.

Banned
    You know your team plays like **** when your GK has highest rating LOL
    Beckham and Fabregas are starters, and only Bush is in the reserve, the rest of the team are subs that play alongside of the starting 11 all the time.
    Maybe they were 3 Own Goals???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mostbs.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	5559
    This happens quite often nowadays, especially in the League competition. It´s quite impossible to get a 26-0-0 record or keep a clean sheet at the end of the season, the competition has became "harder". Also, if you end up winning the league, why complain/grouch about 1 loss? Forget and go on
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

oh good god...

it seems that more the player is weak, more he performs well. Look at this player : he's the top rated player since the begining of the season. Focus on his ratings : more than all my 6-7 stars players with SA.

fmldotcom likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast