Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: the most bs game ever

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    oh good god...

it seems that more the player is weak, more he performs well. Look at this player : he's the top rated player since the begining of the season. Focus on his ratings : more than all my 6-7 stars players with SA.

He is Messi, Messi ...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    He is Messi, Messi ...
    he's malaysian and he's 193cm
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Maybe they were 3 Own Goals???
    hahaha
    You think I wouldn't check?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

what kinda formation did he use? o:

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This happens quite often nowadays, especially in the League competition. It´s quite impossible to get a 26-0-0 record or keep a clean sheet at the end of the season, the competition has became "harder". Also, if you end up winning the league, why complain/grouch about 1 loss? Forget and go on
    Because I've always had hard leagues, this is by far the easiest league with no1 even can score on me...except that BS penalty. I want a perfect season! Also this loss had bad impact on my 2nd cup leg as I lost 1-2 at home, managed to tie 2-1 away despite being down 1 goal first so I lost my perfect season, conceded 3 goals to an autopilot team, knocked out of the CUP in extra time and now I'm up against a monster opponent in the CL.

If I get knocked out of CL then this season is over! Funny how my "let me play" acc is on course for serious trebble! The main point is that all that formation and tactics and PT we all been believing in just means absolutely nothing no more when you look at this disgusting match!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    oh good god...

it seems that more the player is weak, more he performs well. Look at this player : he's the top rated player since the begining of the season. Focus on his ratings : more than all my 6-7 stars players with SA.

In my league there's this 2* player who scores more than half goals for his team and is leading the goal scoring chart LMFAO!!! What the **** are we doing here discussing tactics and management skills and blah blah blah when we get hammer by...I don't even know what to call that team...my server is full of good players, you must be super lazy not to get a team full of 5*
    FC Barcelona likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    he's malaysian and he's 193cm
    Malaysian copy..
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Because I've always had hard leagues, this is by far the easiest league with no1 even can score on me...except that BS penalty. I want a perfect season! Also this loss had bad impact on my 2nd cup leg as I lost 1-2 at home, managed to tie 2-1 away despite being down 1 goal first so I lost my perfect season, conceded 3 goals to an autopilot team, knocked out of the CUP in extra time and now I'm up against a monster opponent in the CL.

If I get knocked out of CL then this season is over! Funny how my "let me play" acc is on course for serious trebble! The main point is that all that formation and tactics and PT we all been believing in just means absolutely nothing no more when you look at this disgusting match!
    I´m in the same spot. I´m currently 3rd in my league (2p behind the 2nd and 5p behind the leader), and I need to win the returns if I´m gonna be able to "claim" the trophy this season. I´ve put so much time/effort & money this season so a "trophy" in the league, cl or in the cup is a "must".. Otherwise I´m not gonna spend a nickel on this game anymore.

But keep up, don´t lose faith just because one defeat
    fmldotcom likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

I don't know what you talking about the 3W defense system OP....Name a real team in the world uses 1 DC and 2 full backs. Also you can't bypass the formation settings of the 2 teams, there's no way in hell he has any slight advantages whatsoever.
    there is no team in the real world use 1DC and 2 Full back, thats why I said its OP,OP means bugs

Quote Originally Posted by newc View Post
    there is no team in the real world use 1DC and 2 Full back, thats why I said its OP,OP means bugs
    oh...I thought OP means overpower? hahaha sorry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast