Thread: How to play him

Apprentice

How to play him

I’m meeting this 1% guy in CL final. Take a look at his team. I lost him in Cup Semi as well. He scored 2 goals in the first five minutes. My normal 6 starred defenders couldn’t deal with his attackers. How to win this guy?

I usually play 451V with def counter and my team has 10% higher overall rating. However my players have no skewed stats. They have 100–120% white attributes because I trained them normally. Thanks.

Last edited by Jacob M; 10-10-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Try man to man, high pressing and defensive mentality from the start of the game. And also counter attack on and short passes. This will help keep possession for longer. If he plays hard attacking you're going to score some goals with the counters. But be sure you team is also fully rested and you could also add a win bonus before the match.

Oh and make sure the morale is 100% too.

A guy beat me 2-0 in CL and when we played the second match I beat him 4-1 using something similar.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Try man to man, high pressing and defensive mentality from the start of the game. And also counter attack on and short passes. This will help keep possession for longer. If he plays hard attacking you're going to score some goals with the counters. But be sure you team is also fully rested and you could also add a win bonus before the match.

Oh and make sure the morale is 100% too.

A guy beat me 2-0 in CL and when we played the second match I beat him 4-1 using something similar.
    Thanks man. I always play def counter and max win bonus. The problem is all his attackers have high (300%) attacking attributes and I have normal 100-120% white stats for all my players.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 10-10-2018 at 01:31 AM.