Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Why I actually enjoy the international team matches.Bot results aside.

Why I actually enjoy the international team matches.Bot results aside.

To be honest I have been enjoying the album more than the main game (maybe because I am staying level.), but the international matches actually give me a sense of being an actuall manager on the team building aspect, I have stated many times that is my favorite part of managing a team and that is completely lost on the main game. I actually have 23 players that I can use, switching formations easily and experimenting all sorts of tactics, beat the first team with reserves, beat the second with a half starter and half reserve and save the best ones for the hardest one.
    On the other hand the main team most of us only use 14 players, our Top 11 and 3 reliable subs. I have been using the same formation for many seasons now and I do not feel any need to make changes.
    Maybe if there will be a major change to association to prevent the abuses we should find a way to incorporate our international teams there like khris has suggested.

Just a thought.
    gizzmo, Der_Ryan_M and jarharnamme like this.

Famous
    Agree with you. The Panini challenge is by miles the best part of the game presently. The only difference to me is that I stick to the same starting 11 with 2-3 different tactics. I stick to one game a day - whatever occurs, which gives me 5 attempts to the hard ones. And sometimes, I need them ! My only concern is retiring players but so far so good !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Agree with you. The Panini challenge is by miles the best part of the game presently. The only difference to me is that I stick to the same starting 11 with 2-3 different tactics. I stick to one game a day - whatever occurs, which gives me 5 attempts to the hard ones. And sometimes, I need them ! My only concern is retiring players but so far so good !
    Thats also a good part I think, the retiring players. You need to worry about something and maybe change formations and so on. I have 3 players retiring in my second team.You cant buy any players, the game gives them to you. The opponent teams are always around your quality anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    To be honest I have been enjoying the album more than the main game (maybe because I am staying level.), but the international matches actually give me a sense of being an actuall manager on the team building aspect, I have stated many times that is my favorite part of managing a team and that is completely lost on the main game. I actually have 23 players that I can use, switching formations easily and experimenting all sorts of tactics, beat the first team with reserves, beat the second with a half starter and half reserve and save the best ones for the hardest one.
    On the other hand the main team most of us only use 14 players, our Top 11 and 3 reliable subs. I have been using the same formation for many seasons now and I do not feel any need to make changes.
    Maybe if there will be a major change to association to prevent the abuses we should find a way to incorporate our international teams there like khris has suggested.

Just a thought.
    necroed this old thread and maybe to give suggestion on nordeus.
    instead of giving us certain player at certain position in event (usually the final grand prize reward is Striker)
    why not let us choose 1 from 3 players option that have different position but similar % just so it gives more variation and more excitement in this game instead of bland same reward every event?
    wouldn't it be cool if managers can pick midfielder/defender/goalkeeper instead of striker because we want to have more variable to our formation instead of playing 3strikers upfront just like nodeus wants and expect us to do

at 1 point i have 5 top strikers that i originally only use 1 for my team.
    how dumb can that be?
    it's as if the reward isnt a reward but a punishment for doing well in the event. (well if your % is high you'll pair up against harder insane opponent next season)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-14-2023 at 12:42 PM.