Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Changes to Top Eleven Album Feature

Hi Managers,

We’re making changes to the National Team album feature today. Please see below for the full list of what’s changing:

IMPORTANT NOTE: To see the Top Eleven Album feature, you must update to Top Eleven version 7.8

International Window

Matches with your International team will now only be available from Wednesday 10am CEST to Thursday 10am CEST every week. You will still be able to train your players outside of this window. Be sure to have your National team ready for these mid-week fixtures!

Less Condition Spent

During International Matches, your players will use approximately 20% less condition than before. This will allow you to keep them fresh for the entirety of the International window.

Less Points to Unlock Players

You’ll now earn a player for your International squad after winning 6 points from beating opponents. You previously needed 10 points to unlock.

The first International Break will be this Wednesday, October 17th.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We’re making changes to the National Team album feature today. These changes are not yet active - I will update the thread when they've gone live. Please see below for the full list of what’s changing:

International Break

Matches with your International team will now only be available from Wednesday 10am CEST to Thursday 10am CEST every week. You will still be able to train your players outside of this window. Be sure to have your National team ready for these mid-week fixtures!

Less Condition Spent

During International Matches, your players will use approximately 20% less condition than before. This will allow you to keep them fresh for the entirety of the International break window.

Less Points to Unlock Players

You’ll now earn a player for your International squad after winning 6 points from beating opponents. You previously needed 10 points to unlock.

The first International Break will be this Wednesday, October 17th.
    my free player meter show am eligible for a free player, I have 7 points yet cant claim.

Same for me bro, I hope it gets fixed

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    my free player meter show am eligible for a free player, I have 7 points yet cant claim.
    The changes aren't yet live; the threshold for player unlocks is still 10. We'll update the thread when the changes are live.

Well that knocks that one on the head, then. I'm used to training my national squad in the mornings and playing the match in the evening. The three matches over seven days gives me time to miss an evening if I need to and reattempt matches where I've got an adverse result.

I'm not playing all the matches in a 24 hour period. I'm out.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    UPDATE: Points required to unlock a player have changed to 6 now officially. For those who are over the threshold, you will be able to claim with your next win.
    pjBS likes this.

They saw that we are not spending greens for nations games and made it 3 games (at least) in one day.
    lol
    pjBS likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Can't say I agree, neither I disagree, making the challenge a bit harder seems OK, however, thinking the playing time is much more limited we should have extra time as well cause in case of draw the only winner is the game.
    Nebu, pjBS and Hunter like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Seems like you only made the challenge worse... The main thing people were complaining about, the quality of reward players, is still at 80%. Why do you insist on taking a good thing and making it worse?
    pjBS likes this.

That free players thing is a joke. They are too weak for even my bench
    WZAWZDB!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast