Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capticus

Thread: jersey oh jersey...

jersey oh jersey...

hi guys..

did you ever think that jersey can give bad influence to our team perfomance???
    i had disappointed final result in 2 last seasons and almost 3 with this season since i changed my jersey.

i dont belive it was the jeseys falut, unless they where toxic
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Nex Club

No difference at all
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Hahaha I had this superstition at the start of last season. I had used the same jersey/emblem for 5 seasons with great success, got into level 6 and changed to premium stuff ..got knocked out of the cup in the first round, champs league in the first knockout stage and only just won the league.

All totally superstition, though I'm glad I'm not the only one that gave it a thought haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Hahaha I had this superstition at the start of last season. I had used the same jersey/emblem for 5 seasons with great success, got into level 6 and changed to premium stuff ..got knocked out of the cup in the first round, champs league in the first knockout stage and only just won the league.

All totally superstition, though I'm glad I'm not the only one that gave it a thought haha.
    hahaha,.. may it's just a superstition but in some moments big clubs like AC Milan believe that also ( that alaways tried to wear the white jersey in the UCL final game)