Thread: Opponent with higher level

Opponent with higher level

I play with a higher level opponent in each season (CL, CUP) and I can not win because he has a 20% better team. Why is this happening? It is unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiln1993 View Post
    I play with a higher level opponent in each season (CL, CUP) and I can not win because he has a 20% better team. Why is this happening? It is unfair.
    That's the game, it punishes you when having a strong team. Just keep your team overall % quite low to avoid it. In higher levels though this will happen even more, I'm level 56 and my CL opponents are 58 and I just have around 100-110% quality, no chance. There are just not enough players to fill the competition.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    search Tutorials section
    maybe see the light
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by kamiln1993 View Post
    I know what you mean. My CL group opponents were all higher level teams, and so are my second round and quarter finals opponents.

Let's not talk about the league, where five teams have better ratings than mine at the start of the season. It's almost like the game hates me.