Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Half-timer

Thread: Changing time settings

Changing time settings

Is there a way to change the time settings?

I've just rushed home to organize, train, heal and morale boost my team for the Cup Final that was supposed to kick-off at 21:15.
    At 21:16 it then said match in 59 mins!

Another waste of 20-something health packs (I'm due a 6% rest increase in a few minutes) and about the same morale packs (I'm expecting my team to have lost morale before the match starts because they were all unhappy (orange / red) despite being top of the league, in a cup final, and still in the Champions League, and they have been that way all season. Is that the case with winning teams in real life?

It's even worse because I can't get free packs or x2 training.

I think this might have started when the clocks changed on the other side of the world (Europe / UK). last week!

The game obviously knows my location but why is it an hour out?
    And how do i correct it?

Oddly the time of my match displays correctly for my flatmate logging in on the same Internet connection but using his phone (rather than my laptop).

It doesn't matter anyway, I think I just experienced another troll result - losing 2-1 despite being the stronger team in every area, having all my players at 99% health and morale, training possession bonuses of 8%, my flatmate and I both supporting for a 10% possession bonus (versus a 2% supporter for my opponent).

I had 70% possession,
    they had 3 shots on target, 2 were goals. (Oh, my mistake, he had another shot on target, right at the end, after I'd taken off my fullbacks for extra strikers).
    So he had 11 shots, 4 on target, 2 scored.
    I had 22 shots, a pathetic 6 on target and only one of those went in. (Strangely he only made 4 saves though, so what happened to the other shot on target?).
    I even used the attacking bonus twice in the game - the first time resulted in me instantly conceding!

My opponent made 15 tackles and gave away 16 fouls! Compared to my 8 fouls, yet I got the only booking.

Somehow the Assisstant Manager report says they were favourites! Howso?
    He also says "Great performance from [my striker]!" Huh?

And I'm not sure what tactics he was using to defend so well against my team that was playing with attacking and hard attacking tactics, with occasional attacking bonuses, because the first goal was scored by his fullback.

So my team was stronger, couldn't have prepared any better, and yet lost to a team whose manager didn't even show up. What more could i have done to win?
    How does being 100% prepared result in such a poor performance from my normally prolific attackers (the opposing defence wasn't strong)?

To top it all off, losing appears to have cost me a morale pack. I didn't know that happened!

I think I'm ready to call it quits with this game. I must seem like a sore loser, but after the troll results in the Ghosts challenge, all the issues I have with not getting free packs and training, wrong kick off times, and the seemingly inconsequential tactical systems. It seems a lot of stress and aggravation for a fairly random game.

Thanks to all that read this.

Haha. Just looked at two screenshots.
    After 60 mins my opponent had had 8 shots, 3 on target.
    After 84 mins his shooting stats were exactly the same. So he didn't manage a single shot in the previous 24 mins or more.
    By full time he'd had 11 shots, 4 on target. So in the final 5 minutes when his players must have been quite tired, he managed to shoot almost half as many times as he had done in the the other 85 minutes!
    How did this sudden tactical change come about if the manager didn't even attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Half-timer View Post
    Haha. Just looked at two screenshots.
    After 60 mins my opponent had had 8 shots, 3 on target.
    After 84 mins his shooting stats were exactly the same. So he didn't manage a single shot in the previous 24 mins or more.
    By full time he'd had 11 shots, 4 on target. So in the final 5 minutes when his players must have been quite tired, he managed to shoot almost half as many times as he had done in the the other 85 minutes!
    How did this sudden tactical change come about if the manager didn't even attend?
    Maybe something like this: shot hits the post and deflects back onto the field, offense gets the loose ball and shoots again - punched away by the keeper, offense gets the loose ball yet again and shoots over the net. 3 shots, 1 on target from the same attack?