Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top scorer urgent !

Top scorer urgent !

Hello. Please if someone knows for sure answer this question .

We are two teams in the league that our strikers are in the first place with 21 goals with one match still to go. The third one has 16 goals so it is almost impossible to overcome us . Now...my opponents player has a red card and he won't play at the last game. I know from the rules that if we finish equal we are going to get both the 30% for the Finish ability. But about the tokens it isn't so clear .So ...Do you know if we are going to take the 15 tokens both teams or the system will take only the first player that typically is first on the board ?

I have the typically second player. I am thinking of putting my striker with the substitutes , so he won't score and to give the chance to the opponent to take the 15 tokens too . But i don't want to lose them also. Please answer as quick as you can .

P.S Of course there is always the chance that my player will play without scoring and then we will see what happens. But he is 8 star so the odds are to score eventually...Top scorer urgent !-screenshot-2018-11-10-09.39.18.jpg
    Last edited by macmisias; 11-10-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Rookie
    There's nothing written about tokens distribution with 2 leading players, so everything you can do is to make him score. Make sure he has highest condition and morale possible. I would also advice to play with him as only striker to have a better chance he scores and also long passes to get the ball faster from midfielders. Good luck m8

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by macmisias View Post
    Hello. Please if someone knows for sure answer this question .

We are two teams in the league that our strikers are in the first place with 21 goals with one match still to go. The third one has 16 goals so it is almost impossible to overcome us . Now...my opponents player has a red card and he won't play at the last game. I know from the rules that if we finish equal we are going to get both the 30% for the Finish ability. But about the tokens it isn't so clear .So ...Do you know if we are going to take the 15 tokens both teams or the system will take only the first player that typically is first on the board ?

I have the typically second player. I am thinking of putting my striker with the substitutes , so he won't score and to give the chance to the opponent to take the 15 tokens too . But i don't want to lose them also. Please answer as quick as you can .

P.S Of course there is always the chance that my player will play without scoring and then we will see what happens. But he is 8 star so the odds are to score eventually...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-10 09.39.18.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	112416
    Hi macmisias,

In the event of a draw at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the Top Scorer Challenge, in which both players are listed as first, both Managers win the full reward.

This only applies if the draw occurs between two players from different clubs, i.e. one Manager cannot win twice.

Good luck! Close one!
    nikolgiorgos and efc123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi macmisias,

In the event of a draw at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the Top Scorer Challenge, in which both players are listed as first, both Managers win the full reward.

This only applies if the draw occurs between two players from different clubs, i.e. one Manager cannot win twice.

Good luck! Close one!
    Thank you so much !