Thread: how is your season going

Apprentice

how is your season going

my team is doing quite well.... i will not come first in my league becuase the person at first is strong.... most of his players are 4 stars and some 5 i only have 3 and 4.... how about you guys???

Did you miss the +1932999121 comments in the proper "Season 39, how are you doing" thread? o.ò

Not good, 6th position having the 2nd or 3rd best squad at my league (most of teams friends of mine). Im considering to loose the rest of matches and give a better try next season.

I played formation making sense even when countering, saw all matches, had possesion, but lost matches against teams whose managers dont play since the season launch. (even matches where their formation were weaker o very low quality players)

So...may i stay at my lvl one more season? Im able to be runner up, but i dont feel very nice without the option to play CL next season and the money profits by playing it :S

Btw, i feel a bit low on morale. I did what most of tutorials are spoken but seems this is not my season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Did you miss the +1932999121 comments in the proper "Season 39, how are you doing" thread? o.ò
    i guess i did

My season is somewhat diappointing. My first team is 2nd with a 5 point gap to the number 1(he keeps on winning every game with ease). And still in the CL and the Cup.
    Other team is 4th,with no chance of getting the league win,and the way the season is going,will end 7th orso. Also out of the cup(after penalty's) and out of the CL(after extra time),in both cases I got screwed by the referee.

Currently 2nd...10 pts down to Morrow FC. The 3-games winless streak + a first loss on Match 12 makes me down. The winless streak almost make me quit T11...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

currently 1st position and 9 points ahead of 2nd..Hope i will finish as 1st once more..i have always been 1st in the league in my whole career