Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What is wrong ??? Promote from 9th position

Rookie

What is wrong ??? Promote from 9th position

Hello everyone. I have a question. The last season was not good for me. I finished ninth. why did I go up a level anyway?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-17-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Read the rules..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    What are the rules? Either I promote the eight best or not. Every manager tries his best to win. but if you play against eight teams that are 20% better than you, then that's unfair. then you try your best you will ninth try to make it better next season and will still be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by tilkmin View Post
    What are the rules? Either I promote the eight best or not. Every manager tries his best to win. but if you play against eight teams that are 20% better than you, then that's unfair. then you try your best you will ninth try to make it better next season and will still be punished.
    I think @madflo19's screencap explained the rule pretty well. Regardless, look at it as a reward rather than punishment. You will earn more money this season, and you can develop a better team with little pressure. Invest in good young players in the high 80% or low 90% range (don't spend more than a token each), and train them. By the start of next season, you will have a bunch of 90 to 100+% players ready and you will do well in the league (provided you don't get promoted again. lol).
    Hunter likes this.

Rule #1 if you want to tank/make sure you don't promote if your team hasn't performed - finish below 10th...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hi, it's mainly because some teams were missing to complete the level you were not promoted to.

So, to fill missing teams, Nordeus made some relocations,starting from all 9 placed teams ,and decided your team
    was eligible for upgrading.

Note that,if there are too fewer teams to create the new level,as in my situation,Nordeus uses the opposite strategy:
    all teams stay in previous level,and teams promoted from lower level join them.
    So,promoted or tanker, you repeat your last level.

What is wrong is Nordeus Strategy that has lead to a massive giving up of managers,
    so that team number are more and more reducing.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 11-12-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Invest in good young players in the high 80% or low 90% range (don't spend more than a token each), and train them.
    Where do you find those players? Not in the Transfer Market on my game for 1 token - cheapest half-decent young player I remember buying in the past three or four seasons cost me 8 tokens.
    Even the four-star youth graduates cost at least that many tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Half-timer View Post
    Where do you find those players? Not in the Transfer Market on my game for 1 token - cheapest half-decent young player I remember buying in the past three or four seasons cost me 8 tokens.
    Even the four-star youth graduates cost at least that many tokens.
    In the transfer market. The best time is usually mid-season. Bid at the last moment so you don't attract attention, and leave if someone else put a competing bid.

Academy graduates typically cost more money than players from the transfer market, for me. Like now, I have a five star/14 token Academy player. Not planning to sign him up.
    Half-timer likes this.

Rookie

Tanking queries!!!

Hello everyone,
    I am busy lately so I decided to stop playing for couple of months.. I finished 9th last season.. I thought it would be enough to stay in the league and also hold the level of my players..

But to my surprise all of my players dropped their ratings by 20% or a star.. How is it possible? Was their any update where top11 changed the previous system?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Read the league competition rules,it's been like this since looong time ago,also this subject is all over the forum...just read.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast