Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need official answer - association only from 4lvl teams

Need official answer - association only from 4lvl teams

Why was there no official announcement on changing the availability of associations for the initial levels? (It is now impossible to enter the Association before reaching level 4 of the team). I think this change is great (especially since we are in the top4 this is not exactly engaged) but managers have questions that have no official answer...

PS as usual, the developers did not finish and left a loophole-teams up to level 4 can be invited to the Association and then they can play there
    Last edited by lalexrus; 11-14-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

This must have happened recently, because I have a level 2 team that joined my association last season. That team is currently in level 3 now.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I tried from curiosity to join an association with a lvl 1 team and it worked,so probably there is no lvl restriction, maybe something else happened to you.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I tried from curiosity to join an association with a lvl 1 team and it worked,so probably there is no lvl restriction, maybe something else happened to you.
    Well, maybe it's another bug or you went at the invitation
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Well, maybe it's another bug or you went at the invitation
    I tried both and worked,most probably this is another bug.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I tried both and worked,most probably this is another bug.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    the picture screen the Association even says that join can only team of 4 level , not like before that have 4 levels of training - so in the Russian version.
    It is possible that it will do but later, but as usual programmers have not calculated something
    ------

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Why was there no official announcement on changing the availability of associations for the initial levels? (It is now impossible to enter the Association before reaching level 4 of the team). I think this change is great (especially since we are in the top4 this is not exactly engaged) but managers have questions that have no official answer...

PS as usual, the developers did not finish and left a loophole-teams up to level 4 can be invited to the Association and then they can play there
    Hi there,

Yes, the availability of Associations for new users has been changed and they are now available from club level 4.

Based on user feedback, the reason for the change is simplifying those early stages of the game for brand new users. As this is a change affecting only new players, it's communicated through the game itself.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm glad you're positive about the idea and we'll definitely look into improving the experience further.
    lalexrus likes this.

Level 4 at the training ground not level of the manager.

what prevents to make restriction on join to Association (and play games in tournament of associations) for teams below 4 stars? This is one of the solutions to the problem of manipulations with the rating of associations.
    ------

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi there,

Yes, the availability of Associations for new users has been changed and they are now available form the club level 4.

Based on users feedback reason for a change is simplifying those early stages of the game for brand new users. As this is a change affecting only new players it's communicated through the game itself.
    You mean a team LV1 cannot join in an asso group even if gets invitation ?
    If a LV1 team (but old in the game, not recently created - just tanking) is already playing in an asso group leaves (or kicked out), cannot rejoin again - or play in another group ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast