Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Help! My 6-stars 18yo striker is super slow at training

Help! My 6-stars 18yo striker is super slow at training

Hi! I just bought a new 18yo striker (6 stars). I assigned him a new special ability (1-on-1 scoring).

He is now super slow at training it. I've both tried defensive-hard and attacking-hard trainings.

I now stopped the training of the special ability. Since I did that, my player did not gain any single ability point from the last 3 games it played.

Is it normal? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Thank you. I read the post, and yet I did not find any answer. My player's value/wage ratio is similar to that of my other young players who train much faster than him.

Is it normal that once a player is learning a special ability his rate of training points gained slows down a lot?

Famous
    Only train SA on 5* or lower, it's just not really worth the amount of Greens needed (unless you have hundreds and hundreds to spare) to start SA training on a 6* player.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lucad88 View Post
    Hi! I just bought a new 18yo striker (6 stars). I assigned him a new special ability (1-on-1 scoring).

He is now super slow at training it. I've both tried defensive-hard and attacking-hard trainings.

I now stopped the training of the special ability. Since I did that, my player did not gain any single ability point from the last 3 games it played.

Is it normal? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance.
    From my observations, 1 SA point = 16-18% training for an 18-year-old. Training type doesn't matter.
    For a 40 point SA, you should be looking at spending around 50-55 greens.

However, I've heard of veteran players saying that there are players that are super fast trainers and slow trainers.

Apprentice
    Thank you. I read the post, and yet I did not find any answer. My player's value/wage ratio is similar to that of my other young players who train much faster than him.

Is it normal that once a player is learning a special ability his rate of training points gained slows down a lot?
    Can you post the stats, value of the players and inform which drill you're using? Training a skill wouldn't affect the training speed.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    From my observations, 1 SA point = 16-18% training for an 18-year-old. Training type doesn't matter.
    For a 40 point SA, you should be looking at spending around 50-55 greens.

However, I've heard of veteran players saying that there are players that are super fast trainers and slow trainers.
    Yep.more than 35 greens to gain a 40 point SA for an 18 year old and you got yourself a donkey
    Bunzo and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Can you post the stats, value of the players and inform which drill you're using? Training a skill wouldn't affect the training speed.
    Thank you.

This is the player.

I've tried different configurations of training - 3 different defense drills: no effect. 3 different attack drills: no effect. 6 mixed drills: no effect.

Help! My 6-stars 18yo striker is super slow at training-screen-shot-2019-01-09-17.44.57.jpgHelp! My 6-stars 18yo striker is super slow at training-screen-shot-2019-01-09-17.45.09.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Only train SA on 5* or lower, it's just not really worth the amount of Greens needed (unless you have hundreds and hundreds to spare) to start SA training on a 6* player.
    I'm not using any greens - just the normal training they receive from games and some training between games to "burn" the extra condition left.

What I don't understand is that other young players of mine routinely get +3-6% to their abilities after each game in which they are playing, whereas this one does not get any ability point even if I pause the Special Ability training.

Apprentice
    Thank you.

This is the player.

I've tried different configurations of training - 3 different defense drills: no effect. 3 different attack drills: no effect. 6 mixed drills: no effect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 17.44.57.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	115466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 17.45.09.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	115468

Luca, this player is far from being a fast trainer. At your level a fast trainer is worth between 5,5 ML and 6 ML.
    Look at post 579 of the thread i've linked before.
    My suggestion is sell and buy another one more expensive...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast