Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: NORDEOUS taking the piss

Angry NORDEOUS taking the piss

This is starting to get ridiculous now, i know you want me to spend money so you can make a profit but every game i play i get 1 or 2 long term injuries to the point where i have no squad left, sort this out. As an example i recently had a striker out of action for 8 days, then on his 1st game back he was injured and now out for a further 5 days, as the title says "Taking the piss"
    Gary

Vent Thread???
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

25 games broken leg. That is all.

When u get a player back from injury, never hard train him or make him start a game as he will get injured right away. Happened to me a couple of times...
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Vent Thread???
    Is this a vent or someone just telling what happened?

Nah...its a vent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    When u get a player back from injury, never hard train him or make him start a game as he will get injured right away. Happened to me a couple of times...
    If I use miracle red packs to heal the guy, I expect him to be as good as new and able to play with the same chance of injury as any of my other players.

Is it written somewhere in the Nordeus Top11 bible that this is a fact? That you cannot play a player so soon after coming back?

Logically, if a person is healed, he is passed as fit and able to play or else he would still be "injured". Why would you risk another injury. If you rush a real player back from injury, and I use the term "rush", then yes, he is more at risk than a regular player.

So that is to say that if you use red packs, he is more at risk than if you let the injury run its course and you allow him to regain his condition without green packs???

Please educate me on this matter, because I would like to know the answer on this.
    Narf and herdo like this.