Thread: Offensive 41221 (or simply 4123)

Offensive 41221 (or simply 4123)

So basically I got back into the game after months of boredom (I gave up because somehow my current season data reset), and I had a hell lot of tokens to spend. I bought three scout players - Ole Gunnar Solskjær, my striker, David Beckham, my winger, and Paul Scholes, my centre-mid (I renamed them). I also had another good striker from the team before I rejoined the game so I utilized him as a strike partner. I also bought a recommendation player who was an AMR, and rounded up a really good squad with a young 22 year old 77% MC. I don't remember how I got this idea, but it's turned out pretty well for me. Here is the formation I used (and am still using to this day) with my players. (Pardon if it's blurry, had to reduce the quality so it could fit here) Offensive 41221 (or simply 4123)-img_2597-edited-1-.jpg (Tactics) Offensive 41221 (or simply 4123)-img_2598.jpg
    Once I got my 5* eleven up I faced against the leader of the league, Colo Colo (who was also 5*) and defeated them 5-nil. I eventually got more players in so I tried out different formations, but in my new season I now use it more frequently, especially with the CL games (pray for me folks this is my 4th shot on the title). I ended up drawing a game with an even opponent in the CL and winning yet again 5-nil against a 5* league team, who coincidently was the leader of the league at the time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this weird formation? C-:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Positions and weird formations don't matter.
    Check the positions of his team and make yours .
    You need 3 or 4 defenders and one DMC .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Aight but I have a question - why is DMC so important?

I'm not super good at the game (hence I've never won a CL) but in my league and cup runs I never really used a DMC
    Titles: 2 cups, 2 leagues, no CL.

All-Time:
    Most Appearances: Frank Mohanta: 252 (DL/DC)
    Most Goals: Stuart "Canadian Jesus" Harding: 99 (ST)
    Most Assists: Frank Mohanta: 70 (DL/DC)

Current Season:
    (to be updated later)

"No one ever has ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more."
    - George S. Patton

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    reduces the counter attacks and long balls of opponent
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks man - I was using a 4-2-2-2 against a 4-1-2-2-1 (with DMC) and I was losing at half-time until I subbed Teddy out for a DMC. I ended up equalizing and scoring a counter in the last 2 minutes!
    Titles: 2 cups, 2 leagues, no CL.

All-Time:
    Most Appearances: Frank Mohanta: 252 (DL/DC)
    Most Goals: Stuart "Canadian Jesus" Harding: 99 (ST)
    Most Assists: Frank Mohanta: 70 (DL/DC)

Current Season:
    (to be updated later)

"No one ever has ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more."
    - George S. Patton