What a Mutant player can do

What a Mutant player can do-screenshot-1251-.jpg
    What a Mutant player can do-screenshot-1252-.jpg
    What a Mutant player can do-screenshot-1253-.jpg

Yes now i believe i can fly

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post

Yes now i believe i can fly
    Such players (1-2 trained light skills) no longer make sense - they had weight until about the beginning of this year. This player will play a maximum of two more seasons. teams with such players to win hard but still possible even without serious training of players (enough not to go on the attack and to have a balanced squad).
    IImaestroII likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

What is a mutant player? Is that because he has been trained over the years and his aerial reach has grown the most?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post
    What is a mutant player? Is that because he has been trained over the years and his aerial reach has grown the most?

A mutant is a common image of players with high light skills and low gray. There are different options for creating "mutants" - training from season to season and resale through the levels (before there was a variant of training through friendly matches). The player who is given above is "syphilis" - when the player trains only 2 light skills (they have long been rare since they lost their strength due to restrictions in the game, before almost all associations from Vietnam and Indonesia practiced this). I think even insulting the name - it was invented by and large, out of anger, "I can't but he can" - this problem will be eternal (that is, the Manager has invested huge amounts of resources and time in the player and then some narrow-minded people call them players). It seems to me correct to call mutants those players which sells Nordhaus for tokens (very expensive) - these players make the game almost impossible. Moreover, feel the difference - "buy and play" and " train and play"
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post

Y, are players that have very high white skills and 1% grey skills( not all players with 1% grey skill are mutants ), is difficult( or very expensive ) to create them now cause of actual training system and the removal of momt in frinedly matches

Ok great thanks I get it now.

'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Haha.. 😅
    Aerial reach 500+ and antisipation 1 🤔🤔🤔
    SRBIJA , its seem like i'm friends with him..⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Y, are players that have very high white skills and 1% grey skills( not all players with 1% grey skill are mutants ), is difficult( or very expensive ) to create them now cause of actual training system and the removal of momt in frinedly matches
    Long serving players can get to the stage where their 'grey' skills can be 1%.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Any other results from the matches of this guy? This is a very interesting training method - most of his white skills are also very low except rushing and aerial reach. Are these 2 skills the most important for the GK? Like once we used to have a lot of mutants with fitness at 1000+ who were performing like machines and you never had a chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Any other results from the matches of this guy? This is a very interesting training method - most of his white skills are also very low except rushing and aerial reach. Are these 2 skills the most important for the GK? Like once we used to have a lot of mutants with fitness at 1000+ who were performing like machines and you never had a chance to win.
    I will do a test, i will increase my gk aerial reach and see how he will perform

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast