Thread: How exactly do association points work?

How exactly do association points work?

On more than one occasion, I've noticed that my association is credited with more points than we achieved. I've observed this last week and this week both of which our association won the tournament. I calculated and found that in both cases there was an extra 50 points on top of what we got from the matches. Is there a points bonus that is credited when you win the tournament or rather how does the whole thing work?

Secondly, during promotion, does it happen after the 20% is deducted from the total association points or before? I'd appreciate a quick response as I'm not on here much. Much thanks.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes it's 50-25-10-0 extra points for 1-4 positions.
    I guess you started playing now asso games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes it's 50-25-10-0 extra points for 1-4 positions.
    I guess you started playing now asso games.
    Thanks. Well I went inactive before the associations were introduced so just familiarizing myself. What about promotion? Does it happen before or after the 20% points reduction?

You get promoted at the end of the season. At the start of the next season, your Association is docked 20% of their total points.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You get promoted at the end of the season. At the start of the next season, your Association is docked 20% of their total points.
    Why the docking please?
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11