Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] National Teams now unlocked at Club Level 3

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Announcement] National Teams now unlocked at Club Level 3

Hi Managers,

Quick announcement!

We've had a server release today in which newly registered players will have the National Team feature unlocked at Club Level 3. For those who had clubs before today's release, nothing has changed to the structure of NTs.

SausyFC
    ahmad22 and Bang Jarwo like this.

Great! Want to explain the changes behind the national team with opponent quality and players retiring? Maybe explain why players offered as prizes are only 80% and aren't adjusted based on team quality?

If you keep ignoring these questions, you prove that Nordeus doesn't care about managers. It's all about money.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    Not so exciting... I really dunno why...
    Perhaps playing against bot is not really what we want...

I’m with you 100 percent! I just had more than half of my team arbitrarily “retired” (interesting since the players above 30 years didn’t retire... but 25 year olds and younger did).

The players that replaced them? 1/10th as good as the players that were stolen. What national team do you know that replaces retirees with players 1/10th as good as the ones that left? I lost players listed at 120% with players at 12%! 12%!!!! What 12% quality player is good enough to play on a national team???

And no response from Nordeus on this other than to say... your players retired.

This is a cash grab plain and simple. Brutal!!!

How about addressing this situation?

Famous
    When is TE 2019 coming??

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    When is TE 2019 coming??
    In 2019

Reduced to 14 players.
    No full backs and a centre back at 12%

There would have been a lot of different answers, today, to the survey a couple of weeks ago.
    Feel as though I have wasted a lot of time, playing National Competition for past few months.

All the incentive has been taken away

Don't worry! They are "monitoring our feedback". Which they will use for nothing.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END