Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Who see Better Than My Records?

  1. #11
    Newbie Imaqbman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    How did you lost that 1 match?

  2. #12
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    What exactly explains the number of tokens more than 1k?
    That the manager is around for a long time... Or just knows how to manage things. I have created a new account, which is now level 5 and already saved 250 tokens and 1K rests... Still won almost every trophy so far. I dont know how you can have nothing tbh.
    Reza.johari likes this.

  3. #13
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    What exactly explains the number of tokens more than 1k?
    indeed... Doesnt explain anythin...
    Been in TE less than a year... 6 months ago i was poor, but now I hv 1k token...
    It is not hard to get token once u know how to...

  4. #14
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #15
    Dreamer jcohen42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    That the manager is around for a long time... Or just knows how to manage things. I have created a new account, which is now level 5 and already saved 250 tokens and 1K rests... Still won almost every trophy so far. I dont know how you can have nothing tbh.
    Been around for over 50 seasons... never had, nor needed, more than 300 tokens except for when I had a fire sale going into my team's break. If you're getting past 1k tokens, and your team quality is over 100%, Nordeus is playing you for a fool. Ads or money, that time is all going to Nordeus, and for what? Having a better team? That just means you get tougher opponents.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 12-10-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    DRAGONS SC

    THE PERMANENT END

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9
    He lost that one match because the player Johari was red carded and didn’t play that match....
    Last edited by HDCR; 12-10-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Reza.johari likes this.

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Genaveh port , Iran
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    How did you lost that 1 match?
    Champions league semifinal
    Home = 5-2 I win
    Away = 0-4 I lose

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Genaveh port , Iran
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCR View Post
    He lost that one match because the player Johari was red carded and didn’t play that match....

    No red card . Just lose . Bad day . Good opponent

  9. #19
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Been around for over 50 seasons... never had, nor needed, more than 300 tokens except for when I had a fire sale going into my team's break. If you're getting past 1k tokens, and your team quality is over 100%, Nordeus is playing you for a fool. Ads or money, that time is all going to Nordeus, and for what? Having a better team? That just means you get tougher opponents.
    You said it right, thats why I save this stuff. Better team gets you better opponents. This was always the thing that I dont get in this game and that prevents me from spending a bit of money on it to be honest. And from a certain point on, if you do training and watch the ads for rests, you just dont need tokens. With platinum association, a few sales in negotiations and all the other events, daily bonuses and so on giving you tokens, I got always more than I need. I buy a player for 1-3 tokens, train him up and he is playing for at least 5 seasons with my team. Why spend tokens for nothing really? I just save, maybe one day there will be something I can buy with them.
    lalexrus and Hunter like this.

  10. #20
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    286
    That's true. I had about 144 tokens 2 seasons ago. That time I returned to TE so all my squad needed an overhaul. I bought at least 15 players. Today after 2-2.5 seasons I have close to 400 tokens.

    Moreover I have studied economics in school just recently.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast