Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Who see Better Than My Records?

How did you lost that 1 match?

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    What exactly explains the number of tokens more than 1k?
    That the manager is around for a long time... Or just knows how to manage things. I have created a new account, which is now level 5 and already saved 250 tokens and 1K rests... Still won almost every trophy so far. I dont know how you can have nothing tbh.
    Reza.johari likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    What exactly explains the number of tokens more than 1k?
    indeed... Doesnt explain anythin...
    Been in TE less than a year... 6 months ago i was poor, but now I hv 1k token...
    It is not hard to get token once u know how to...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    That the manager is around for a long time... Or just knows how to manage things. I have created a new account, which is now level 5 and already saved 250 tokens and 1K rests... Still won almost every trophy so far. I dont know how you can have nothing tbh.
    Been around for over 50 seasons... never had, nor needed, more than 300 tokens except for when I had a fire sale going into my team's break. If you're getting past 1k tokens, and your team quality is over 100%, Nordeus is playing you for a fool. Ads or money, that time is all going to Nordeus, and for what? Having a better team? That just means you get tougher opponents.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 12-10-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

He lost that one match because the player Johari was red carded and didn’t play that match....
    Last edited by HDCR; 12-10-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    Reza.johari likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    How did you lost that 1 match?
    Champions league semifinal
    Home = 5-2 I win
    Away = 0-4 I lose

Quote Originally Posted by HDCR View Post
    He lost that one match because the player Johari was red carded and didn’t play that match....

No red card . Just lose . Bad day . Good opponent

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Been around for over 50 seasons... never had, nor needed, more than 300 tokens except for when I had a fire sale going into my team's break. If you're getting past 1k tokens, and your team quality is over 100%, Nordeus is playing you for a fool. Ads or money, that time is all going to Nordeus, and for what? Having a better team? That just means you get tougher opponents.
    You said it right, thats why I save this stuff. Better team gets you better opponents. This was always the thing that I dont get in this game and that prevents me from spending a bit of money on it to be honest. And from a certain point on, if you do training and watch the ads for rests, you just dont need tokens. With platinum association, a few sales in negotiations and all the other events, daily bonuses and so on giving you tokens, I got always more than I need. I buy a player for 1-3 tokens, train him up and he is playing for at least 5 seasons with my team. Why spend tokens for nothing really? I just save, maybe one day there will be something I can buy with them.
    lalexrus and Hunter like this.

Apprentice
    That's true. I had about 144 tokens 2 seasons ago. That time I returned to TE so all my squad needed an overhaul. I bought at least 15 players. Today after 2-2.5 seasons I have close to 400 tokens.

Moreover I have studied economics in school just recently.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast