Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National Team - No new opponent!?

National Team - No new opponent!?

Just open to play national team. It's shows team that was beaten last week. I'm 40/48 stickers. What happened? Bugs? Admin, need your assistance

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by king7eric; 12-12-2018 at 08:29 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi king7eric, do the countries say Defeated on them? Or did you see the pack opening animation? It's possible with that many countries completed that you have repeat nations to play against.

Rookie
    Same issue Saucy, see my similar thread. I used the pack opening animation and shows 3 countries to play including Central African Republic but when I look at the album page I already have their sticker, Surely we should be getting 3 NEW opponents each week!!! This could gone on forever Nordeus could just give us the same opponents over and over again or make us spend tokens until we get undefeated opponents.
    Last edited by Astopeleven; 12-12-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi king7eric, do the countries say Defeated on them? Or did you see the pack opening animation? It's possible with that many countries completed that you have repeat nations to play against.
    Here's the screenshot. No pack opening animation or repeat nations to play against whatsoever. It's shows beaten opponent from last week. I refreshed the game on my phone and still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Same issue Saucy, see my similar thread. I used the pack opening animation. Surely we should be getting 3 NEW opponents each week!!! This could gone on forever Nordeus could just give us the same opponents over and over again or make us spend tokens until we get undefeated opponents.
    In your case you did get the pack opening animation. But I don't get to open anything. It's just shows last week beaten opponent.

Rookie
    Same issue though it still means we only have the opportunity to play 2 new opponents this week and take longer to complete pages and get the tokens we are owed.

Rookie
    Same here but at least I still have one to try and beat , but after retirements I've no chance 40 o/o difference

Apprentice
    I kind of gave up on this earlier this week when the season started and quite a few of my national team had retired with no real way to replace them without spending tokens I won’t get a return on. I had a really good team too all with specific SA’d and rated at a decent 127%. Now I have 7-8* players but players with 1* Nordeus replacements filling gaps and I’m at 104%. I don’t think il bother but was looking forward to completing the sets. I was well on course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I have the same issue as well but due to crazy levels of retirements in my national team I don't really have a team to pick so it makes some sense to not have an opponent to play

Absolute joke

Addicted
    Same here. I didn’t get any unpacking animation, “beaten” opponents just directly appeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast