Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: Delete friend

Apprentice

Delete friend

Hello.
    Ok to the point, i add some manager via facebook, and i want to unfriend/delete him because he always support my opponent, i dont know why but that dude is so annoying. I already unfriend him but it seem doesnt have any effect, already try to block him but still. Is there any way to rid him permanently? Thx before

Addicted
    if it friend from fb you should just remove it from fb friend list, and you also can try to open his profile in your top 11 friends screen and if it is small x in right up corner of his profile pic, press it
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    if it friend from fb you should just remove it from fb friend list, and you also can try to open his profile in your top 11 friends screen and if it is small x in right up corner of his profile pic, press it
    It cant, already unfriend him, even block him but still. I dont see any x icon from his profile, maybe i should re add him and click that x icon before i remove him from fb?

Addicted
    that small x is to unfriend someone who is just t11 friend, i was done that few times, so it works for sure, main screen, swipe right if that person is listed, tap on it when it is opened look on his profile picture, small x should be in top right corner

If you have unfriended him on Facebook log out the game then re install ...He should be gone then.
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not that simple
    Sometimes there is a malfunction between TE and facebook (they are not very good friends ) and even if you delete a guy from fb, he 's still in TE friends list.
    I reported that here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ve-friend.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If you have unfriended him on Facebook log out the game then re install ...He should be gone then.
    I will try it then, hope its works
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's not that simple
    Sometimes there is a malfunction between TE and facebook (they are not very good friends ) and even if you delete a guy from fb, he 's still in TE friends list.
    I reported that here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ve-friend.html
    Curse me then lol, i will stuck with that person.
    Btw thanks

Famous
    Or you support his opponents in his games, so he want to unfriend you in the game, so maybe that works when he does that??

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Or you support his opponents in his games, so he want to unfriend you in the game, so maybe that works when he does that??
    Nice idea lol, but i already unfriend him so his team not visible in my fixture list, only my team visible to him. That's the problem, i need to re-add him. But ill check the fixture, maybe his team still visible.