Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How is this possible?

How is this possible?

Noticed one of the teams in the top 100 has an 18yo striker with 1% grey skills and white skills in the 300's. How is this possible? I would attach an image only I don't see the option on mobile.

Addicted
    You buy a weak player and train him.

You see many players in the market with all grey skills at 1 percent?

Apprentice
    No.
    This happens when same server teams do up selling. They are at one level above the others and sell the player to a team one level above it. Then this team sells him to another team one level above it. This process continues till the player reaches the main target team which is at highest level. So this way his greys remain 1%.

300% whites are due to earlier friendlies trick. Now it costs a lot of greens to get to 300%. But if the great exploiters have found a new method; then I know nothing about it.
    StarlingCF and pele like this.

Apprentice
    More info here- https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post490469
    I haven't read it. Will read it someday. 22 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No.
    This happens when same server teams do up selling. They are at one level above the others and sell the player to a team one level above it. Then this team sells him to another team one level above it. This process continues till the player reaches the main target team which is at highest level. So this way his greys remain 1%.

300% whites are due to earlier friendlies trick. Now it costs a lot of greens to get to 300%. But if the great exploiters have found a new method; then I know nothing about it.
    This is not exactly true.You definetly need a high number of greens but not as much many people think so.
    Αs the new training system teach us the quality no longer plays a role in how quickly a player develops,
    but it depends on how high the set of attributes is on a specific drill.
    So if you are upselling a player and train only white skills to lets say 100% then in your final team
    you will train him with mix drill that trains white and grey skill which will save you a TONE of green packs.
    The flaw to this procidure is the time you need to do it.
    Thats why Nordeus have to stop the upselling or reduce the attribute cup from 340 to 180%

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    This is not exactly true.You definetly need a high number of greens but not as much many people think so.
    Αs the new training system teach us the quality no longer plays a role in how quickly a player develops,
    but it depends on how high the set of attributes is on a specific drill.
    So if you are upselling a player and train only white skills to lets say 100% then in your final team
    you will train him with mix drill that trains white and grey skill which will save you a TONE of green packs.
    The flaw to this procidure is the time you need to do it.
    Thats why Nordeus have to stop the upselling or reduce the attribute cup from 340 to 180%

Under the new system, how many greens do you use to get a player(80%-90%) to 300% if we choose the right combination of white+grey? If its more than 100 then its too much for one player (for me).

100 green packs is really nothing...even with the old system this was impossible.

Dreamer
    It is possible...
    I have writen about this, how to make it work easily... U can have full 18 yo mutant player easily...

Try to find my post about ghost mouse clicker...

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    You see many players in the market with all grey skills at 1 percent?
    What is the name or the # of that group ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast