Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gogs67

Thread: Unfair...

Unfair...

This game is becoming so annoying and a waste of time. I've been playing Top eleven for about a year now, I train my team everyday, watch all my matches and make transfer of any loop holes, yet I can't beat a smaller team. It's really so annoying and I don't think this game should be the worst online sim manager game.

Bad day

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianside View Post
    This game is becoming so annoying and a waste of time. I've been playing Top eleven for about a year now, I train my team everyday, watch all my matches and make transfer of any loop holes, yet I can't beat a smaller team. It's really so annoying and I don't think this game should be the worst online sim manager game.
    In the year you've been playing did you ever beat a team better than you?
    Did you put it down to good management or just luck and the game being unrealistic?
    This is a dice throw game but the more you put in the better your chances of winning. That doesn't mean to say you win all the time. For a free game is pretty decent I'd say.
    maloukees and king7eric like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianside View Post
    The best teams don't win always... There are times when your team isn't able to coordinate... It's okay. Use win bonuses for stronger teams.

Cheers...
    Last edited by adidesai8; 12-18-2018 at 04:05 PM.