Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By TheWhiteKirby

Thread: Issue about training player

Question Issue about training player

Hi there, my name is Fin

I'm newbie here. I’m new to this game. I have however read up on training etc. I bought new players age 18-20 and wanted to train them. It went well for a few days but now for the Fifth day in a row my attacking players get none.
    One of them gets a skill + once in a while, but that’s it.
    Can someone perhaps enlighten me and/or help me out.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jonefin001 View Post
    Hi there, my name is Fin

I'm newbie here. I’m new to this game. I have however read up on training etc. I bought new players age 18-20 and wanted to train them. It went well for a few days but now for the Fifth day in a row my attacking players get none.
    One of them gets a skill + once in a while, but that’s it.
    Can someone perhaps enlighten me and/or help me out.
    Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Hi Fin,

This will probably be because the average in skills of your drills is to high. For one drill, you can only go for about 140-160% in average of the trained skills. So you will need to train other drills now to further improve your players.

PS: pictures always helpful for these kind of problems
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Apprentice
    Also, if you're a newbie, you're training in basically a backyard at this point with limited equipment. I suggest focusing on improving your training ground rather than stadium or club store. It may be attractive and look nice but you really want to make sure that you are generating morale, health, and rests. What I did was improve my training ground, hospital, and other facilities before focusing on my stadium, parking lot, lights, etc. Once you're training ground improves your training sessions will yield more improvements and this will lead to better results and more fan attendance and more money.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns: