Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Real life troll result

Apprentice

Real life troll result

For everyone that runs here to complain (im guilty of it too) this is just real proof that sometimes soccer doesnt make sense. These are the recent stats from the Chelsea upset by Leicester City, look familiar?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    maloukees, Altiplano and lespa like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    well, things happened ( didnt use s word to be polite ) :-)
    Though, leicester is in the middle of league standings, that is way they play a game focusing on counters, way different, when chelsea play with strongest players against, lets say, mansfield and lose with this stats then it can be compared
    If i do training and get bonuses on 10% attending in match and play agains team without bonuses without support of fans and manager and 40% weaker i dont see way of loosing fairly

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    well, things happened ( didnt use s word to be polite ) :-)
    Though, leicester is in the middle of league standings, that is way they play a game focusing on counters, way different, when chelsea play with strongest players against, lets say, mansfield and lose with this stats then it can be compared
    If i do training and get bonuses on 10% attending in match and play agains team without bonuses without support of fans and manager and 40% weaker i dont see way of loosing fairly
    If you ask me, if they converted both squads into top 11 teams I think chelsea would sit about 30 maybe 40 percent better than leicester. The only person on Leicester that would be a 5 star player (maybe 6 star) is jamie vardy or damarai grey. I think the big 6 would all be over 100% in terms of team quality. In the EPL theres a huge tier difference between top six, middle, and bottom 3. The top 6 almost never changes and tally points usually head and shoulders above 7th place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheWhiteKirby; 12-25-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    All that stands, but leicester make difficult life to all top teams, arsenal, liverpool both manchesters totenhem etc cant count on points without proper efforts, leicester won points against almost all of top 10 teams, i still stand on claim that wish of te11 team in try to make game more like real life makes too many wrong steps, anyway, if they want to make it similuar to real life football why they dont make players cant be healed from heavy injures for 6 or 10 games or take away players for national team matches for 1 or 2 game, ppl will accept that rather than trolling matches becouse that will be able to compensate with planing and buying replaced players for example

Apprentice
    guys you missed Man City vs Crystal Palace
    that match was a heartbreak..... Townsend's goal was amazing though.

TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Dreamer
    Yea but the manager was there rite? Leicester aint an abandoned team...
    madflo19 and TheWhiteKirby like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Yea but the manager was there rite? Leicester aint an abandoned team...
    Spot on ,unfortunately for many this is just a small detail, or how frequent this happen in t11...
    IImaestroII likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Those games of premier League are not troll. It's the beauty of football and the reason it's the king of sports.
    We have active teams, teams with bad day but opponent had a good coaching and high motivation.
    That's the problem with TE.
    They tried to simulate real football conditions but it's not the same.
    Here we have 50% of the teams abandoned teams and 80-90% without watching and coaching their games.
    So when TE tries to reproduce a game, most of the times we get a troll result.

Another thing is that in TE we cannot have a Cinderella case like Leicester.
    A team, let's rate them 4*-5* team, to win the championship vs 6*-7* teams.
    There are missing factors like team chemistry, high motivation and good coaching (which has been a minor factor the last 2 years).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-26-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Those games of premier League are not troll. It's the beauty of football and the reason it's the king of sports.
    indeed... Leicester done their homework... They did again last nite against city...

Cant compare this with T11 where the abandoned team comes with no preparation at all and steals the win and next game gets beaten badly...

To win, im sure leicester has done massive tactical thinking, hard training, good motivational speak, and so much more...
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 12-26-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    indeed... Leicester done their homework... They did again last nite against city...

Cant compare this with T11 where the abandoned team comes with no preparation at all and steals the win and next game gets beaten badly...

To win, im sure leicester has done massive tactical thinking, hard training, good motivational speak, and so much more...
    excatly, those thing cant be compared, that is why i dont understand why t11 pushing that hard so called real life football, when they cant simulate it properly in games, team without support of manager, 0/124000 fans, 0% training bonuses, low morale, no bonuses for win, CANT beat anyone 30% or more percent stronger. period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast