Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: what the rule of top eleven?

Rookie

what the rule of top eleven?

what the rule of top eleven ? coz i see there are use multi account ..what the advantage by using that?

Some may use multi-accounts if they are on the same server for extra possession bonus to increase chances of winning games, but thats effectively cheating. Some players may also use multi-accounts for gifting (skill points,boosters,jerseys,logos).

Also there are players that just enjoy playing Top Eleven and sometimes 1 account isn't enough so they create another account to actively manage. Some managers that buy tokens, may create a 2nd account like I do for non-token buying for a different challenge.

Personally, I don't see the problem of having different accounts if they are on different servers if your wanting to manage more than 1 team at a time.
    brezz and SimplySimon like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Some may use multi-accounts if they are on the same server for extra possession bonus to increase chances of winning games, but thats effectively cheating. Some players may also use multi-accounts for gifting (skill points,boosters,jerseys,logos).

Also there are players that just enjoy playing Top Eleven and sometimes 1 account isn't enough so they create another account to actively manage. Some managers that buy tokens, may create a 2nd account like I do for non-token buying for a different challenge.

Personally, I don't see the problem of having different accounts if they are on different servers if your wanting to manage more than 1 team at a time.
    what july fourth said

Rookie
    so the manager cant be banned???

Quote Originally Posted by nazor View Post
    so the manager cant be banned???
    Nope. Nordeus don't seem to care either.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    The one time that I tried to report a cheating player who gave himself possession bonus through multiple accounts, the Nordeus support replied that they can't know if it is indeed the same player (which isn't true) and that I should report it to Facebook instead (which is absurd, since AFAIK there are no links to facebook profiles in the game).

So yes, they basically don't care and they don't ban players for that.

Rookie
    woa thanks to both of you...

Rookie
    so in the case no one been banned? i see..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nazor View Post
    what the rule of top eleven ? coz i see there are use multi account ..what the advantage by using that?
    The first rule of top 11 is do not talk about injuries

The second rule of top 11 is search the forum before asking any questions as its probably already been covered (although your topic is a new one to me, well done lol)

The third rule of top 11 is do not come on moaning when a lower quality team beats you, **** happens!
    Megamax, brezz and SimplySimon like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    The first rule of top 11 is do not talk about injuries

The second rule of top 11 is search the forum before asking any questions as its probably already been covered (although your topic is a new one to me, well done lol)

The third rule of top 11 is do not come on moaning when a lower quality team beats you, **** happens!
    hopefully there aren't 34 rules for top 11...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast