Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Maxou212
  • 1 Post By farrr_
  • 4 Post By po_zdrach
  • 1 Post By eurofieds

Thread: What's the point to be active?

What's the point to be active?

Honestly, active players are not rewarded especially when you see them or yourself destroyed by an deserted team, with illegal formation, while you play and manage each days your team and youplay counter-formation to beat opponent formation......
    This game is unbalanced and unfair to active players who put interest and time to the game... Except for big tokens buyers..... VS inactive or semi-active players who can destroye you easily while your team is 20%+ better than him LOL

I know you all made this game just for money and none for community but at least make it fair for active players vs inactive players...
    jcohen42 and Francicic01 like this.

We have a guy in our association with 0% bonuses and he keeps winning with 4-5 goals,while the others who train hard barely win with 1:0 or lose sometimes.

The game lacks a strategy aspect,and sometimes the orders just do not work when you use them.

I stopped playing around quality,it feels like the individual abilities do no matter for a player.I just go with the form.

I understand it would be bad if we could win every game 10:0,but there needs to be a balance.

They need to put the priority on the tactics and the training system,i do not mind the hidden factor in some players.Sometimes i just want to analyze players and compare stats to create a good formation,but everything seems so random.
    Maxou212 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for contacting us! Is always good to escalate unfair results. Can you please provide some pictures so the developers can look into? I know there are low chances at the moment for the results to change over the night but that's the fastest way to change something, with us "complaining" or highlighting these unfair results.

Thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I am sorry Pricop, but I do not think that it have any meaning to provide here some pictures. This forum is full of this kind of complaines. No one feels that Nordeus care about their customers.

By the way, it will be good if developers have beta testers for this game. I think that this will show them how wrong the game engine works now. Difference between good, bad and missing manager is minor.

Or may be they know very clear this and do not care

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I am sorry Pricop, but I do not think that it have any meaning to provide here some pictures. This forum is full of this kind of complaines. No one feels that Nordeus care about their customers.

By the way, it will be good if developers have beta testers for this game. I think that this will show them how wrong the game engine works now. Difference between good, bad and missing manager is minor.

Or may be they know very clear this and do not care
    Basically that's the only way to make any change, the more pictures with bad results we have the higher are the chances for something to happen. I know seems hopeless but there is no better way.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I think there should be an activity monitor which shows a percentage at which a player is active, especially with training, and day to day activities in the game.. This activity monitor should then be considered in the factors that decides who wins a game..

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    I think there should be an activity monitor which shows a percentage at which a player is active, especially with training, and day to day activities in the game.. This activity monitor should then be considered in the factors that decides who wins a game..
    I am sorry but I am totally against this. My result shouldn't be decided by my time spent in-game, some people can spend 10 minutes and day and do more work than somebody who spends 2 hours doing nothing or the same thing.

Being active at your own games is already rewarded with ball possession.

Apprentice
    Well, this makes sense too.. But then what I meant was like you showing up in the game should count for something.. I think the training bonuses already does that. In your opinion what do you think about a deserted team winning games over a team that's well monitored?
    iptables likes this.