Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I need some advices and explanation

I need some advices and explanation

Greetings. Ever since I've started watching the vids in the morning, I'm trying to combine them with the 2x training bonus. So far I'm failing badly. Can some1 explain me when this bonus resets, how to catch it alongside the daily vids, so I can reach 10%.
    Yes, I was lucky once or twice last month, but now I don't even see it.
    I'm training the whole sqad daily with 6 drills. I think I'm missing smth here. Please, some1 who is a veteran, enlight me, where is my mistake.
    Thank you in advance
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Every day the bonus drops 2%, so once you hit 10%, you only have to start from 8% the next day. It gets fairly easy to reach 10% again and reset every day.

If you are lower than 8%, then you just need to do more trainings and really push your players. It will tire your players out, but eventually you'll get up there. Then you'll need to use some of the green items to get your player's fatigue back up so they can still play in your daily match(es) after all that training.

For example, let's say you are at 6% right now. Do multiple training sessions to get all the bonuses up to 10%. It might take your players all the way down to 40% or even 30% for "condition". Then use a handful of green items to rest them all back up to 80%+, depending on how much time is left before your league match - if you have a league match in 7 hours, you only need to get them up to 87%, they will go up 6% every 3 hours, so they'll gain the remaining 12% before the match for "free". If your league match is in like 40 minutes, you probably need to just bring them all up to 99% anyways.

But you only need to bring the players who are actually playing in the match up. You can leave reserves at 30%, they'll slowly regenerate but since you're not using them on the field, it doesn't matter.

Then, once you've hit 10%, it'll only drop to 8% the next day. So you only need to train to get it back up to 10%. Just do your normal training with your starters, and then make the reserves do the extra work needed to hit 10%.

With my team, I typically need about 5-6 training sessions to hit 10% each day. I run three 5.25% training sessions with my starters that drops them down to ~83% each night before I go to bed, which is perfect because when I wake up for my league match in the morning they will all be back up to 99%. Those sessions typically get me about 2/3 of the way to 10%. Then I do 2-3 more sessions with just reserves to get the bonuses to 10%.

Like, if my defense bonus is close to 10%, I'll just pick 4 defensive players in my reserves and make them do like 4-5 defensive drills in one session, that'll put me to 10%. Or if I need to get condition up to 10%, I'll select all 8 of my reserves and make them run sprints to get it up there. Those guys' condition will be down to like 60% or something, but I'm not going to use them in my league game, so I don't care. They'll be back to 99% by the time the game "refreshes" days and I can repeat it over again.
    Last edited by ZeekLTK; 01-03-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Yes, it's exactly how I train too every day. Much appreciate for your answer, but I wanted to know about the reset time of the 2x button for training bonus .
    I'm reaching the 10%, but I need some additional info about the 2x button reset times. When, and is it similar to the vids, so I can combine both, in order to make additional trainings. The higher your team training quality - the better.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    vids are not available for every hour.
    There must be a circle of 24 hours.
    How many vids ca you see every day (because it's different for very country)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Around 25 ( greens ), and 10-15 blues.
    2-3 hrs before every match, I'm able to watch around 10 more green vids ( direct healing player ), and 5 morale.
    The idea is, I'm missing smth, because I can't catch the 2x training bonus button, and that's why I've asked if anyone can share his knowledge on how to get it daily.
    Niko, if I'm not mistaken, we're neighbours

Apprentice
    To be honest, I stopped doing the 2x training sessions if I intend to apply rests to players. I use the vids more for resources like morale and rest packs and to increase my players' staminas in the training menu. I come to find that I gain enough bonus to get all my stats to 8% daily, which I'm fine with. I stopped taking it to 10% as I found it's better to have a fully rested team with good morale with 8% bonuses rather than a 75% rested team with 10% bonus. That's just me though.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Around 25 ( greens ), and 10-15 blues.
    2-3 hrs before every match, I'm able to watch around 10 more green vids ( direct healing player ), and 5 morale.
    The idea is, I'm missing smth, because I can't catch the 2x training bonus button, and that's why I've asked if anyone can share his knowledge on how to get it daily.
    Niko, if I'm not mistaken, we're neighbours
    if you do that, you exhaust all your daily free vids so you must wait 24h from the time you started watching.
    So there aren't available free X2 vids for the next morning (where it's useful to put your team training twice + the vids and finish with that).
    So try not to exhaust all your vids previous day.
    For example, do not farm so many blues.
    There aren't so useful anyway.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I train for the daily 10% bonus,

Only my reserves so my teams condition is not affected specially when you play 2 games in 1 day it could be too much for your players

Thank you for the replies and advices. Niko, I didn't knew that, seems that's what I was missing here. Exhausting all the vids
    Training only the 2nd 11 players is good and not so good in the same time, because you get the maximum bonus ( 10 % ), and rested main 11, but that means your main is not training that often. I had 2 matches per day, and gave up, because of lacking greens. The idea about staying at 8 % and have rested main 11 is better according to me. It's how I'm doing these days ( maybe even weeks, not sure ).
    Would like to ask one more thing : What are your personal thoughts about friendlies ?
    I mean, when do you think is best to schedule such, and why.
    Do you think it's a bad idea arranging friendlies during the season, when you've noticed the friends' program in the rest matches, and yours.
    Thank you in advance to all of you, who are helping me learn from my own mistakes.
    Last edited by iptables; 01-04-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if you do that, you exhaust all your daily free vids so you must wait 24h from the time you started watching.
    So there aren't available free X2 vids for the next morning (where it's useful to put your team training twice + the vids and finish with that).
    So try not to exhaust all your vids previous day.
    For example, do not farm so many blues.
    There aren't so useful anyway.
    Really? Personally, I find blues to be useful when playing against equally strong or stronger opponents. Further, if I let morale drops to poor, I see the morale of more players dropping as well the following day. Maybe it's just confirmation bias on my part, but my first eleven are always on 'Very Good' morale, at the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Greetings. Ever since I've started watching the vids in the morning, I'm trying to combine them with the 2x training bonus. So far I'm failing badly. Can some1 explain me when this bonus resets, how to catch it alongside the daily vids, so I can reach 10%.
    Yes, I was lucky once or twice last month, but now I don't even see it.
    I'm training the whole sqad daily with 6 drills. I think I'm missing smth here. Please, some1 who is a veteran, enlight me, where is my mistake.
    Thank you in advance
    As Niko said, don't exhaust your free vids. Otherwise, the 2X training option won't be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast