Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Suddenly lose the interest in the game...

Dreamer

Suddenly lose the interest in the game...

After 12 full season, winning 12 league trophy, never tanking...
    I suddenly really lose the interest to play at all...
    I just dunno how to ignite or spark the interest back...

Suddenly lose the interest in the game...-screenshot_20190108-110633.jpg
    this is our trophies and our record

Suddenly lose the interest in the game...-screenshot_20190108-111301.jpg
    our main formation... Sometimes i play Giroud as deep AMC so we play with 8 midfielders...

we have 1160s token (mostly from buying selling, assoc, event and fiber or tapjoy such...)

All players have played more than 400 games for the club.... My plan was to keep playing till all players are retired but seems i could not hold any longer...

Have anyone ever feel that? Lose the interest?
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 01-08-2019 at 01:24 AM.

Hey man!

Impressive stats! I would be losing interest if i were doing as well as you

Keep playing man, i hope you continue your success.

Apprentice
    Lol I would lose interest too if I had players and resources you had. Most of the fun of a managing sim is MANAGING. When you are abundant in resources, players, player quality, etc, what are you managing? You're basically just waiting for games that you know you will win, I get excited when I am lined up to go against an opponent with equal or higher quality as it tests everything I've built so far. If you're always the big dog, you're never being tested. If i were you I would make another account and challenge yourself. Don't farm tokens to the point where you can buy any player you want.
    maloukees and jarharnamme like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Lol I would lose interest too if I had players and resources you had. Most of the fun of a managing sim is MANAGING. When you are abundant in resources, players, player quality, etc, what are you managing? You're basically just waiting for games that you know you will win, I get excited when I am lined up to go against an opponent with equal or higher quality as it tests everything I've built so far. If you're always the big dog, you're never being tested. If i were you I would make another account and challenge yourself. Don't farm tokens to the point where you can buy any player you want.
    What makes u think i dont do managing? I have so many resource is by managing the team in the right way... I dont buy expensive player, i spent hours in markets...

when u have a strong team, u will face strong teams as well...
    In the league, i have at least 3 season when i won the league with same points with 2nd team...
    And other than that, only won by small margin of point...

Had to farm everyday, train everyday...

In the cup and cl, i have to face 1 lvl above me... Some above average of 140s

Every season i met very competitive players in my server...
    Nothin guarantee i will win everytime...

The lost of interest not because of i keep winning...
    Hunter and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Apprentice
    Im just saying, Im league 11 and I definitely dont have over 1k tokens, a billion dollars, over 100 resource packs in all categories like you do. You must really be playing all those other app challenges to farm such resources. I stay only in t11 app.

And im saying that, what are you truly managing if you have 8 star players and the ability to buy a whole squad of 8 star players if you would like to? There's literally nothing to manage when I look at your resources and players. It looks boring lmfao

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Famous
    More fun is in managing the game without spending any real money and beat the same or higher level teams...
    TheWhiteKirby and jarharnamme like this.

Apprentice
    @Aku Papua I don't know why you feel that way ………… you are a hardworking player as it seems according to your previous posts. And you don't drop quality.(right?)
    Let's discuss:
    What do you want to make it more interesting?

When I sterted I was playing 8-9 consecutive seasons, learning stuffs about the game.
    To do not allow the game to control me, and give me the control of the game I decided play 2 seasons and tank 2, resting more during summers.
    You have different challanges you can try, like play differently in some way or "auto-limite" yourself to make it more interesting.
    With my 2nd team I was some seasons playing a 1dc-4-2-3amcs and buying only players from Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland.

Yeah, when the game have almost no injuries, market every day, and ways to manipulate AvQ time to time can be interesting try it harder

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Im just saying, Im league 11 and I definitely dont have over 1k tokens, a billion dollars, over 100 resource packs in all categories like you do. You must really be playing all those other app challenges to farm such resources. I stay only in t11 app.

And im saying that, what are you truly managing if you have 8 star players and the ability to buy a whole squad of 8 star players if you would like to? There's literally nothing to manage when I look at your resources and players. It looks boring lmfao

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    i only won around 200 token from topjoy and such... The rest is from the game...

I dont use cash...
    I dont buy top player, i make em... Train em... Find bugs on the game, playing against the top teams on my level and server...

Be smart... U want billion dollar? Just do friendly with 1 player under 15% stamina... U get free money without spending anything...

What else u want to know? Blue pack? Green pack? Red pack?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    More fun is in managing the game without spending any real money and beat the same or higher level teams...
    no money involved...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast