Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Boring af league

Rookie

Boring af league

Again, my league (level 3) is full of 20-40% dead teams. Why i get those instead of people from my friend list that plays in the same server and has 70-85%?

This is getting boring tbh.

Apprentice
    Well you are in league level 3, it is the home to a lot of dead teams and bots. I would use this time to try to get as many achievements as possible as it is definitely easy to. Like getting undefeated season achievement, triple crowns, etc. Once you hit Lv 10+ you're playing with almost all active managers and the game gets exciting in terms of dynamic results, winning championships and leagues mean a lot more, etc. Have patience, I would use this time to stock resources, build grounds, find what works and doesn't for your formations and what not. If you're friends are also lvl 3 then they maybe got pulled into a different league/competition pool. It's randomly selected.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    If you're friends are also lvl 3 then they maybe got pulled into a different league/competition pool. It's randomly selected.
    That's exactly what we want, but if it doesn't happen, at least I would like to face another strong players. Maybe the system should consider the rate of the teams they select for each division, because I know that in season 10 I will enjoy the game, but that's 8 months from now. They are basically letting the users to get bored and quit the game before it gets interesting.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Can we see a picture of your team, that might help a lot!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Can we see a picture of your team, that might help a lot!
    My team
    Boring af league-topeleven3.jpg

Some of my worst league rivals
    Boring af league-topeleven1.jpg

Boring af league-topeleven2.jpg

Rookie
    Well am level 13 and every team is + or - 10% my quality

The game tries to set your opponents based on your quality but I do assume in your case is the low level. Once you will go higher in level you will see a difference, enjoy for now because at some point you might end up as being the underdog.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    Again, my league (level 3) is full of 20-40% dead teams. Why i get those instead of people from my friend list that plays in the same server and has 70-85%?

This is getting boring tbh.
    I wish I have your situation
    I can have the trebles, top scorer awards, top rated and top assist, plus high score and least or no goals conceded 😁
    I like to humiliate my opponents 😂😁

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The game tries to set your opponents based on your quality but I do assume in your case is the low level. Once you will go higher in level you will see a difference, enjoy for now because at some point you might end up as being the underdog.
    Ok, thanks for the explanation. Btw, what are the real odds to be in the same league with me friends? They are in the exact same level than me, they have the same rate and we are all together in an association.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    Ok, thanks for the explanation. Btw, what are the real odds to be in the same league with me friends? They are in the exact same level than me, they have the same rate and we are all together in an association.
    From very high to very low. All depends on the server you play. Top Eleven players are spreed across different servers and if you have different servers your chances are quite 0. The only way to connect you with them is thru Associations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast