Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

Club history was introduced months ago, unless there has been an improvement that I did not notice.

This update looks strange somehow - enough for small minor monthly update but not enough for the whole new version.

- The only NEW feature is actually that save formation system (let's see later how it works).
    - Club history is actually smth that was already introduced to the game long time ago but now it is visible to others.
    - Arrows is smth that was in the game long time ago but was taken away with more flexible formation screen. I remember very well that when we asked to bring it back we were told by developers that it was more a cosmetic feature which didn't have much impact in the game and same results can be achieved by moving your player upwards or downwards inside the player's position field. So why bring it back if it was not that important or if it has same functionality?!
    - Leaderboards everywhere - one more useless feature which actually existed in the game but now it is more extended.
    - Profile Frames - well.... doesn't matter really..

None of these features can improve the engine performance or decrease the number of random matches which nowadays is crazy.

Sorry for my pessimism but personally I was waiting for these update for months starting from Oct 2018 and I really hoped for some more remarkable changes(((

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi Managers,

Top Eleven 2019 has arrived!

This latest update is made up entirely of suggestions from our global community of Managers! Thanks for the feedback, and please do keep it coming! Read on for more details about what’s included in Top Eleven 2019!

On top of new loading screens and music, there are tons of new features to share:

NEW:
    • Save Formations: Now you can save up to 4 formations in the Squad screen! Saves will include both your formation and tactics that you’ve set.
    • Leaderboards For All Competitions: See how your players stack up against others in the Cup, Champions League and Super League with Top Player leaderboards! Just like those in the League, now you’ll be able to see how your players stand in Top Scorer, Top Assists and Top Rated categories.
    • Profile Frames: There’s nothing like winning a trophy, and now you’ll show off your achievements from the previous season with new profile frames. Winning trophies will add a badge to your profile picture for one season to let your opponents know who they’re up against on the touchline.
    • Player Mentality/Arrows: They’re back! You can once again set your players to get forward or play deeper with the return of Arrows. To set Arrows, select the Player Mentality button in the Squad screen.
    • Club History Tab: The stats of Managers in Top Eleven are amazing, and we’ve received lots of feedback about wanting to make these incredible figures visible for other Managers. Now when you open an Opponent popup, you will see a new Club History tab, where their trophies won and stats will be visible.

IMPROVEMENTS:
    • Training Level animation is now skippable. After you complete a level on the training ground, you can tap to move through the level-up animation.
    • The default view of players on the Squad screen has switched to Roles from Condition/Morale.

Thanks as ever for the amazing support! We’re looking forward to another big and exciting year for Top Eleven in 2019! Stay tuned for more news soon.

Matches with results scheduled they are removed?? i'm bored to play with abandoned teams from equal to equal with enormous quality difference...BYE

Dreamer
    as i expected, only cosmetic changes, nothing really important for such an expected update. who needs trophies on profile picture? or leaderboards on cup and ch league if those players don't get any reward at all? kinda' makes no sense. we have to wait and see if any change was made on game simulation, but i hardly doubt it.
    Doors FC likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Update is not yet live for web browser. We will update the post when it is available.
    What date is the webbrowser version coming in ...?

Why did it not release at the same time?

Now the team is different set , because I play web version, I read that the arrows are back again..
    So we as webbrowser players have already a disadvantage..

Or are the arrows only cosmetic??

Already also because there are no video for bonus also for us to farm restpacks.. etc.

CH4
    Even if some people expected more we can’t be so negative over this as it was a good update.
    Nebu and Jernet like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
    Even if some people expected more we can’t be so negative over this as it was a good update.

Do you find it right to beat the abandoned teams? Or with very high quality difference?

Surprises are a few not daily...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
    man, i don't care about all those cosmetic changes, i can play the game whatever the aesthetics looks like. i just don't want to struggle with 30% abandoned teams anymore, to have 30 shots and only 5 on target, losing 2-1, i want this to be more realistic because if the gameplay remains the same as it was until now, i'm sorry but this game is not worth it anymore.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Hi all,

Update is now live for web-browsers. Thanks for your patience.

The new features are good but not something wow.
    We must wait to see if there are improvements in game engine.
    Other things from here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...riorities.html
    weren't improved.
    At least we don't have any negative change like the team's set up we had last year (from vertical to horizontal) with a bad lay out.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast