Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    New game, two matches,
    Defeat: lvl 41, 106% vs lvl 40, 80% 1-2. UCL
    Draw: lvl 41, 106% vs lvl 41, 44% 1-1. League.

I'm not playing anymore, good luck with this .... game

Lmaooo...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    the changes are not important. i still lost with 6-2 with an adversary that had 89% while i have 112%. i had no chance during the match no matter how many things i have changed. also, the adversary wasn't even on )...so, good job TE...you made the game even more infuriating and dumb.
    you can have the 150% team if you do not know how to make a good band and change during the game can beat you and someone 80%. quality does not matter as much as you put some

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

I need this tactic to loose matches and stay in league for one or two seasons. Team will be stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Poland View Post
    I need this tactic to loose matches and stay in league for one or two seasons. Team will be stronger
    Yeah, this is called "tanking" and my hope is that Nordeus is trying to prevent it as it is an exploit.
    maloukees likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-cowboy-pistol-duel-texas-hollywoodfort-bravo-western-styled-theme-hbrab7.jpg

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Rookie
    When are you introducing relegation ?
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    When are you introducing relegation ?
    When they will merge the servers.
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    so i watch the short live stream just now and they give code for 3 rests. but when i logged into this newly minted awesome(as nordeus try to make us believe) version of top11 2019. there's no redeem button at the club shop. need to logged in from my pc/web browser to claimed my precious 3 rest!

oh forgot to mention, it's on ios version, both my iphone and ipad had no green redeem button at top right in the club shop
    The one thing you felt the need to complain about was having to do extra work to claim 3 Green's when you already have over 6,100??
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Pro
    Should we wait 10 more years for the developers to address the results engine issues ?

Please don't tell me that the actual results engine is perfect and don't need any improvement !!!!

is it too difficult to fix / improve the result engine algorithms to make results more fair and just ?

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    The one thing you felt the need to complain about was having to do extra work to claim 3 Green's when you already have over 6,100??
    nope. the one thing i feel need to address nordeus is where the redeem button on ios version because everyone keep asking me "how can we redeem the codes?" when i give them the codes

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast