Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Player training & development

Player training & development

Im having a problem , im lvl 5 and need some answers

I buy players of 4-5 stars but next season they become 3-4 i know that it depends on my level but is there a way to develop a player where by next season he stays 5 stars !??

I just found out about training i know too late but is training every day good or what and train hard or easy ?? And how often do u train ur team

Pro
    Im not to clued up on power training as i dont do it (plenty of threads on here about it though) and what i will say is do not train your players hard as in my experience i got alot of injuries, compared with none so far or medium training. Players also gain another star at 0 and 5, so even if they lose a star but are, say 34 in quality, it wont be long til they gain that star again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by commended View Post
    Im having a problem , im lvl 5 and need some answers

I buy players of 4-5 stars but next season they become 3-4 i know that it depends on my level but is there a way to develop a player where by next season he stays 5 stars !??

I just found out about training i know too late but is training every day good or what and train hard or easy ?? And how often do u train ur team
    Ok, a non-token buyer training session:

Simple. If you dont have tokens to buy tons of green and red packs to replenish condition and injuries from training respectively, you have to time things in order to get the best out of the free conditioning every 3 hours.

I have a timetable in excel where I have all the condition upgrades for my account. I count how many to the next game and then train my guys down the the level where the free condition intervals will bring me back up to as close to 99% as possible.

ex. this morning at 7:30am, I have a game at 19:34. I had 4 intervals, which is 20%. I just group trained everyone until they were all around 77-79% and wait until my game. After that game, if no other games that evening, I train the rest until around 75% and finish for the night. Next morning get up and do the same.

I get a star every season, sometimes 2 stars if he is a fast trainer.

Thanx alot thats what i wanted to hear ill try doing that exactly and see whats happening

Yeah i noticed the injury today got the first injury i. Training out for 4 days luckily he was a res.
    but gaining a star isnt true two seasons away i had A team of 4-5 star players now the ones left of them are 2 stars ((( Thats why im asking cuz i just bought a ST 5 star 44 quality almost 6 stars for 9.5 million which is so much in my level "5" and i dont wanna lose it in a few seasons

Rookie
    Yeah i noticed the injury today got the first injury i. Training out for 4 days luckily he was a res.
    but gaining a star isnt true two seasons away i had A team of 4-5 star players now the ones left of them are 2 stars ((( Thats why im asking cuz i just bought a ST 5 star 44 quality almost 6 stars for 9.5 million which is so much in my level "5" and i dont wanna lose it in a few seasons
    Remember also that age influence the training speed(18-22 being the fastest ). If you buy a player age 20 after 2 seasons it will be more difficult( if not impossible) to have him gaining a star each season to compensate the one he lost going to upper division(fast trainer - slow trainer will be the second parameter). That's why buying your young player from academy( as long as you time it to arrive at the beginning of the new season) is great, because they are very fast trainer and you can easily get them 1.5 stars on one season. They arrive 4* and you can make them scout( or almost) for 12+ tokens..... On poor server it's a bargain!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    They arrive 4* and you can make them scout( or almost) for 12+ tokens..... On poor server it's a bargain!!!!
    Do you mean you can train a 4* fast trainer to 6* for 12+ green packs? I assume the exchange rate is around 1T = 1 green pack

Players will always go down in stars, but they don't fall in quality. In two seasons, your 5* would become 3* if you didn't improve them. Your new player will be good for a while. He'll be a 6* by end of season, 5* start of next and the same will happen again next year if you keep playing/training him and he's a fast developer (sounds like he might be)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn McGee View Post
    Do you mean you can train a 4* fast trainer to 6* for 12+ green packs? I assume the exchange rate is around 1T = 1 green pack
    Most players will take much more than 12 green packs to go up a star, one skill point per green booster would be a good result. I assumed 12 tokens was the player cost from the academy
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    If you dont buy tokens, you have little choice but to be lucky when you purchase players. Lucky in the sense that you get a fast trainer. Well luck is not the main thing, just make sure his worth is one of the highest for his age/position. But at the end of the day you will have to sell and buy new players EVERY season, regardless of his training speed. So count on replacing 1/3 to 1/2 of your team every 1-2 years depending on your league and how competitive it is.

i have bought 3 scouts over 3 seasons and they, plus 2 other very fast trainers are the only ones left from my starting team in level 1.

Look, you spent $9.5M for a 5* player. not bad. if he is a fast trainer, count on him being in your team for 2-3 years. My 2 fast trainers from lvl 1 are my worst players in this season but they are not far behind the others: the max I can get in the auctions is 30 apparently with an occasional 35, but my worst defender is 29 and I have had him from the start so he is on par with my level. My GK from lvl 1, i still have as a backup and he is 29 quality with 1v1, another good trainer.

All that to say: if you want to keep players, spend the money and buy the one with the higher market value. Otherwise you will be wasting tokens in bidding wars for replacement players every season to replace the crap in your team.
    commended likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast