Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By pyssell
  • 1 Post By Lagloriosa
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By IImaestroII

Thread: Change more important things!

Rookie

Change more important things!

Nordeas change small things that other games have had for many years. Would be better if they changed those things that really matters.

50% of all assists is missing. And they say that a pass to a player and he score direct may not be connected because the game is not like real time. So when u see a player that shoots and he scores it might have been a shot later in in the game. So stupid answer.

Change so tankers also loose 10-15% when not promoted. I have 4 tankers now in level 11. Against me they play their best team can be 135% team, against other teams 70% and no keeper. So unfair...

Remove abandoned teams. I have friends around level 40 that have removed the app and still reach CL months later.

Players loose 50% training capacity when they turn 22. Ridiculous it should be somewhere around 26-28. And they should be able to play lot longer.

8 teams promoted come on how stupid isn´t that. Maximum of 3-4 teams it should be.

Don't hold your breath. We have been spamming for the multiple formation feature for more than a year. I do not see any massive gameplay/engine/format changes on the horizon.

Rookie
    I cant understand why demotion doesnt exist. 8 promotions and 8 demotions. If you get demoted you dont get +20%. That would solve the mutant teams issue and also would eventually remove dead teams from higher level leagues.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Nordeas change small things that other games have had for many years. Would be better if they changed those things that really matters.

50% of all assists is missing. And they say that a pass to a player and he score direct may not be connected because the game is not like real time. So when u see a player that shoots and he scores it might have been a shot later in in the game. So stupid answer.

Change so tankers also loose 10-15% when not promoted. I have 4 tankers now in level 11. Against me they play their best team can be 135% team, against other teams 70% and no keeper. So unfair...

Remove abandoned teams. I have friends around level 40 that have removed the app and still reach CL months later.

Players loose 50% training capacity when they turn 22. Ridiculous it should be somewhere around 26-28. And they should be able to play lot longer.

8 teams promoted come on how stupid isn´t that. Maximum of 3-4 teams it should be.

%100 katılıyorum sana, altyapı ile ilgili bir gelişme bile yok

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    next year
    Bunzo and Francicic01 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think( and i hope) that more fixes are coming soon, this is just a base to start with. We don't know if they made some changes to the engine, to bring back arrows for sure they made changes to it and these are things we can't really see. I hope they start to deal with the mutants(maybe they already started ?) and tanking problem too.
    Hunter likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Many visual changes will come in the future,the same sh** game engine will stay forever!(the majority likes the visual things)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    unfortunately as others said we've proposed all these ideas months or years ago...
    keep trying though...