Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Deteriorated team performance

Apprentice

Deteriorated team performance

Seems my team performance deteriorated since 2nd half of the season. We suffer lose or drop the points to weaker team and team using illegal formation. Now the team still compete for league trophy after knock out from CL and cup competition. Win bonus set to maximum,and moral and condition also at maximum. The formation and tactic depend on the opponent, mostly i use 4-5-1 v style. I also bring in more quality player from transfer market. Now we are 2nd in the league with 1 point behind. Any advice to me to bring back my team performance during 1st half of the season?

Apprentice
    Since we don't matter as managers, no. You can still pray the game engine will fix it for you.
    P.S. Stop paying the win bonus because it's just an easy way to waste your money.

Apprentice
    I read some post in this forum, the win bonus will motivate your player. Yes,i will loose the money since the match price is lower than my win bonus

The leader in my league just started to drop off, as they end their unbeaten run and draw 1-1 to my friend...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    I read some post in this forum, the win bonus will motivate your player. Yes,i will loose the money since the match price is lower than my win bonus
    if u play vs 10Q lower team u can beat without win bonuses (or with minimal one), but most of the guys put the max cuz they want to score more (and peacock later) and dont care about financial status of the team.
    Last edited by brezz; 04-30-2013 at 10:15 AM.

U can renew some of your player's contract...

Quote Originally Posted by Hear_break_kid View Post
    U can renew some of your player's contract...
    yeah, it affect the team
    player with 3 years contract give better performance than 2 years or last season player

Quote Originally Posted by AC Viola View Post
    yeah, it affect the team
    player with 3 years contract give better performance than 2 years or last season player
    any proof about that?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    any proof about that?
    Again, id like to know your views on it. Id read that players perform less well when there on there final year and had a player, who was originally my best player, start to falter at the start of the season and thought it was due to this. So i renewed his contract, full morale etc and hes still playing ****e lol!

Dont have an explanation for it as hes always maintained his 5/6 stars since season 1 and is only 22, had still been playing the same formation and tactics for most part of the season too. Only other thing that could be effecting him is the new players around him (though i wont start any half arsed theories about this as theres nothing to say this is possible or true)
    brezz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Again, id like to know your views on it. Id read that players perform less well when there on there final year and had a player, who was originally my best player, start to falter at the start of the season and thought it was due to this. So i renewed his contract, full morale etc and hes still playing ****e lol!

Dont have an explanation for it as hes always maintained his 5/6 stars since season 1 and is only 22, had still been playing the same formation and tactics for most part of the season too. Only other thing that could be effecting him is the new players around him (though i wont start any half arsed theories about this as theres nothing to say this is possible or true)
    dude, i love ur enthusiasm. but there is really nothing more u can do. put ur formation, put ur commands u think are best suited and pray that Nordeus won't ****s over it ask me specifical question if u want to get my opinion. the theme is pretty large and complicated

about ur view for last year of contract - no, i am not pretty sure that this makes sence. i dont renew contracts for this purpose. every player has his style/plan/strategy, call it whatever u want. my roster spots are very important and to renew contracts u should have a money to spend for terminating when the players still suck thats something we dont have with the new prize system
    Last edited by brezz; 04-30-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast