Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players waiting to sign a contract?

Pro

Players waiting to sign a contract?

How many players can i have (over my 22 man squad) sitting waiting to be signed? The 2m+ free transfers are coming on faster than i can sell them lol! anyone know?

Banned
    I have had 6 players waiting at once. I dont know how many more, sorry.

Pro
    cheers, ill off load the ones i got first i think then get more.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I have had 6 players waiting at once. I dont know how many more, sorry.
    Currently have ten now, had loads of free transfers then a good few high rated four stars that will be good for subs next season came on so had to buy them! currently in 2 million worth of debt! lets just hope the free transfers shift quickly!

Will they wait until u sin them or they will wait for specific days(7 days)??

Banned
    You can have unlimited but you have 7 days for sigh with them then this without contract will leave

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    You can have unlimited but you have 7 days for sigh with them then this without contract will leave
    yeah..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Total unsigned players i bought was 14, had too off load them one at a time but ive managed to sell all of them bar the ones im keeping

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Total unsigned players i bought was 14, had too off load them one at a time but ive managed to sell all of them bar the ones im keeping
    14...nice to know. It is most likely a bit higher, but hey, 14 should be sufficient for most people.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Is the one disadvantage of having unsigned players that you have to sign a one-off bonus when you sign them? I grabbed one off the transfer market before I sacked one of my older guys and as part of the terms, the new player nominated a one-off bonus, I signed him, but noticed that the bonus didn't come out as an expense after he was signed, so interested to know whether this was just a glitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast