Thread: idea for alternative associations changes

idea for alternative associations changes

(first of all sorry for my english)

We all know the changes that will interest associations from next season. I think this is not fair for teams that make any effort to pass to the next level but they can't. If the aim is to penalize managers who don't pass the level voluntarily, I am agree to try to penalize them but not in this way. So I write this to propoe my idea: why don't reduce by one star/20% every team not only who pass the level?

I hope that admins will read and replay me.

Addicted
    hmmm in my mind that way players who cant go up because they stayed below 8th place will have even less chance to go up next season

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhaas View Post
    (first of all sorry for my english)

We all know the changes that will interest associations from next season. I think this is not fair for teams that make any effort to pass to the next level but they can't. If the aim is to penalize managers who don't pass the level voluntarily, I am agree to try to penalize them but not in this way. So I write this to propoe my idea: why don't reduce by one star/20% every team not only who pass the level?

I hope that admins will read and replay me.
    I pretty much suggest this in my monthly reports to the Admins and Devs. I am a big supporter of the idea to take 20% away from everyone whether they level up or not.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    hmmm in my mind that way players who cant go up because they stayed below 8th place will have even less chance to go up next season
    Not if everybody levels up regardless of league finishing positions.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator