Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Isilakar

Thread: Players losing stars make clubs not to have legends!!!

Rookie

Post Players losing stars make clubs not to have legends!!!

Hi guys.

Come to think of it there are players that we just like in our teams presently but at the end of the season what happens??? We sell them away because they are surplus to requirement haven lost a star, for example an 80% rated player would loose 20% of his rating to 60% even if the player's quality is 90.
    Now because I need funds to buy better players when ever my team gets promoted so I sell my players. I start again buy new players begin to get used to them and their names.
    So why is this so, based on my experience I understand that TE Trainer feature is as useless as the nego transfer feature, cause not even the developers would spend even though its just 64 Tokens for a player to level up to the next star.
    How about signing retired players as special trainers who would help the players gain @least 2% during matches and trainings ratings almost the same way as players increase their rating by 1 but if a player is assigned to a personal trainer gains double rating % increase. Now Nordeus could charge us 5-10Tokens every season to retain or get 1 depending on the rating of the personal trainer which would help in influencing the speed rate at which the player develops.
    This way why should I buy new players when I can just retain them they'll get better as the season goes by and faster this way I would keep my players till retirement. They score more goals thereby and record more assists and become club legends and I'll only have to visit the transfer auction when I need replacement for a retiring player.
    I still believe that the reason why the nego feature is not working is because of the high amount of tokens involved in it.
    I also think TE should add Player Passing Concentration (different from the team passing concentration.) inwhich we can set our team to direct passings towards 1 player and there should be Man Marking defensive tactics inwhich managers can assign defensive midfielders and defenders to man mark the opponents attackers and midfielders.
    I also support the idea of full 2-D matches with more match stats and 3-D highlight.
    Thank you!

Addicted
    i can add few more skills that will make biger diversity in rooster
    Sniper-skill for mid players that will rather shooting than passing to attackers
    Quicksilver-for def players, instead of kicking out after corners or free kicks he will rather long passed to attacker for counter
    Robber-for atacking mid players and strikers that will making preasure in def players with ball and steal it for 1 on 1 against keeper before defender passing to the teammates

Also agree about player hardly can be a team legends if changing all team every 2 seasons..,like idea about using it as special trainer, but maybe it can be used as scout as well, giving him special orders what kind of player and with what skill you looking for and he search among young players in your youth team and in market for less tokens than
    at normal scout report

Addicted
    If you power train certain player you can have a club legend(if you have resources and a lot of patience which i dont have).

Addicted
    i've suggested many times before.
    best age for players should move up from 18-22 to 26-30+.there shouldn't be 18-19-20 years old aliens with 3 potitions and SA.soooo fake....
    i've been attached many times with players only to see them gone unwillingly 2 or 3 seasons later..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    i've suggested many times before.
    best age for players should move up from 18-22 to 26-30+.there shouldn't be 18-19-20 years old aliens with 3 potitions and SA.soooo fake....
    i've been attached many times with players only to see them gone unwillingly 2 or 3 seasons later..
    I was sugested during national team event retiring that some players should be unable retire for 6+ or more seasons, instead it will loosing stats much slower than other players betwen sasons.
    It could be good for players from youth team, if he play and do trainings it will advance every season more than it lose with season end 20% drop so it will advance till it reach 23-24 years than keep app same stats for 2-3 seasons and than start to drop it faster, every team can have 1 or 2 maximum of that legend players
    I know that might be hard to make algoritam for that but it shouldnt be too hard since we have national team players for over half a year where players was all totaly divided from normal team, and we was able to take them in club after winning championship

Apprentice
    If you train certain players, and if they have a high training capacity, you can use players for several seasons. I have a striker thats 27 and he is 5* now and I had him when he was 23. 4 seasons and he is still competing. I still have two AMCs that are 4* this season and I guarantee they will work up to 5* by the end, making me keep them on the squad. My GK has been the starting goal keeper for 3 seasons and he is 5.8*. If they are legendary they definitely will stick around.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    If you train certain players, and if they have a high training capacity, you can use players for several seasons. I have a striker thats 27 and he is 5* now and I had him when he was 23. 4 seasons and he is still competing. I still have two AMCs that are 4* this season and I guarantee they will work up to 5* by the end, making me keep them on the squad. My GK has been the starting goal keeper for 3 seasons and he is 5.8*. If they are legendary they definitely will stick around.
    Yep, but it need alot rests and some time that i dont have unfortunatly