Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chriss92

Thread: Manager lvl

Manager lvl

Hello!
    I am a lvl 4 manager and in the new season in the CL and in the Cup everybody is on lvl 5 manager except me... how this is possible? One of this teams has 116% and another has a 107% quality... how can i beat this teams? I win the Cl and the Cup my last 2 season and now I have no chance to win the Cl and the Cup this season... thanks top eleven...
    Francicic01 likes this.

well as long as you keep having a good squad and winning titles at the end of the season, you'll start to play against higher level teams, in CL and Cup.
    It happens to many, included me, and you can't avoid it (unless """"""""Maybe """"""" you make a trick I don't know about).

Quote Originally Posted by chriss92 View Post
    Hello!
    I am a lvl 4 manager and in the new season in the CL and in the Cup everybody is on lvl 5 manager except me... how this is possible? One of this teams has 116% and another has a 107% quality... how can i beat this teams? I win the Cl and the Cup my last 2 season and now I have no chance to win the Cl and the Cup this season... thanks top eleven...
    Only a true intelligent head coach like myself can beat any team using smart tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hi! This can happen in all the official competitions but at the same time you might end up being the highest level on the competition. Usually occurs when your team is very good qualitative, in order to keep a fair and balance competition you might be grouped with other teams 1,2,3 levels above you.

To be honest I am not a fan of this system but we have to live with, at least for now ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook