Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Youth Academy, aka Useless academy (haha)

Apprentice
    I disagree about loaning, i think it can be done well. Think about it. To afford a loan you must pay a fee, I would make it a token fee, and you must afford their weekly wages. If we can loan at max 3 league levels under you (so a club lv 35 cant loan to a club lv 1 or 2), it would be perfect. There is a HUGE difference in wages of a 5 or 6 star player at league lv 8 than one at league lv 11 or 10. A loan that is basically buying a good player would feel just like that. A loss of tokens and money. And because of stars a 5 star lv at league 8 is a 2 star player at leage lv 11, perfect time to loan your late twenties 3rd choice players and maybe they return with some life and help the team. If they didnt improve you can offer a permanent switch so that team can continue to use them for as long as they want. It wouldnt be broken, wouldnt require too many restrictions. And i know they did it before with associations but im talking league only.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Wes Knight likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I disagree about loaning, i think it can be done well. Think about it. To afford a loan you must pay a fee, I would make it a token fee, and you must afford their weekly wages. If we can loan at max 3 league levels under you (so a club lv 35 cant loan to a club lv 1 or 2), it would be perfect. There is a HUGE difference in wages of a 5 or 6 star player at league lv 8 than one at league lv 11 or 10. A loan that is basically buying a good player would feel just like that. A loss of tokens and money. And because of stars a 5 star lv at league 8 is a 2 star player at leage lv 11, perfect time to loan your late twenties 3rd choice players and maybe they return with some life and help the team. If they didnt improve you can offer a permanent switch so that team can continue to use them for as long as they want. It wouldnt be broken, wouldnt require too many restrictions. And i know they did it before with associations but im talking league only.

How many tokens supposed to pay for loan player? What quality will be maximum? Because if you can pay 2 tokens for 9 stars player, manipulation for this will be borderless.

Cant work because it wont work because......................human nature. Isnt there enough manipulation and outright cheating already in this game without gift wrapping the perfect manipulation tool to these same people ?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    How can u manipulate getting at max a 6 star player from a loan? Thats not a strong manipulation thats basically an auction buy. With the parameters i hypothetically set theres no qay to abuse it lol. The only way is if someone loans a 7 star player (for some reason) to someone else and if that happens then the loaner lost out on an obvious key player so their loss

Pawel likes this.
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Anyone who thinks that (re-) introducing a loan system won't foster abuse and manipulation obviously weren't around when loans in Associations were possible...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    If u get a 9 star from a loan (lol) that means someone from 3 lvls higher gave you their 6 star player who should and would be a part of their starting 11. Also the wage fee would cost them as much as it costs u, that would be a large chunk of cash to bring that 9 star to your club. If a league 12 6 star makes 30mil a week in wages thats the lump sum the loaner has to pay upfront. 30 mil. Thats an average teams whole budget. On top of the fee of tokens and signimg on fee which would be more money. Thats like a 15-20 token, 45 mil deal right there lol with the loaner club making some tokens like 7 tokens from that

Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Dreamer
    have never bothered with youth players sell cheaper one get money and reject other,complete waste of building time

If u get a 9 star from a loan (lol) that means someone from 3 lvls higher gave you their 6 star player who should and would be a part of their starting 11. Also the wage fee would cost them as much as it costs u, that would be a large chunk of cash to bring that 9 star to your club. If a league 12 6 star makes 30mil a week in wages thats the lump sum the loaner has to pay upfront. 30 mil. Thats an average teams whole budget. On top of the fee of tokens and signimg on fee which would be more money. Thats like a 15-20 token, 45 mil deal right there lol with the loaner club making some tokens like 7 tokens from that

You have to learn a lot about this game. No offense you.

Just can say you that money is nothing above 20 level (or so) you can have billions. I can keep 22 6 stars players in my team and give 7-8 from them to another manager using loan system.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Besides that loan players simply wouldn't work, there is definitely a way to make the cheapest youth player usefull especially at the end of a season.
    I train them up to 19% or 39% and start a specialty training.
    The moment the new season has started, I'm getting offers, ask 4-5 tokens for them and usually sell them quite quickly

Apprentice
    I wish I could talk to you guys lol it's so hard to explain it in text I guess. It makes nothing but perfect sense to me but I can't express it well enough I guess
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast